ACER ASPIRE 7520 boot loop

Hello.

I have a Acer Aspire 7520 stuck in boot loop, I turn it on, it stays on for a few seconds (no more then 5), then it powers off, and on again. Stays like this until I unplug it.

The laptop is not mine so I do no know what kind of (miss)use it has suffered.

The speccs are:

AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor TK-55 (1.8GHz, 2 x 256KB L2 cache)

GeForce 7000M

2GB DDR2

160GB HDD

It was runing Windows 7 Ultimate at the time.

I have tried to turning it on with and without the battery plugged, to the same result.

I also tried some solutions that I found in other forums, like pressing arround de keyboard and touchpad for a few seconds with no result.
I also read that a bios reset could help,but I do not know how to do it... I removed the back of the laptop in hoping to find the bios battery and removing it, but I could not find it.

Can anyone help?

Thx

can you get into bios ? or screen show anything at all?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Nop.

The screen never even comes on...

I think it's time for a new computer buddy.  DDR2 -_-

The bios battery is under the keyboard

post-772-0-40795300-1367611586_thumb.jpg

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️

your screen is dead or your graphics card (which might be integrated in to mobo) is dead

try to connect your pc to monitor with vga dvi or whatever output you have

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

If this sounds like it may be the problem then mash f8 on start-up to run in safemode and uninstall the update:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/KB2823324-Windows-7-Security-Update-Patch-Tuesday-Infinite-Reboot-Loop,22016.html

How to uninstall windows updates: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/24373-windows-update-uninstall-update.html

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

If u can boot at all, re install windows

• 2 years later...

I have had the same problem on my Acer Aspire E5, I still have no idea why.

• 5 years later...

Hey 

Yeah I have a Acer Aspire with the exact same graphics and everything as the original thread and it boots for about 3 seconds before turning off. It makes a short noise before switching off and the screen docent come on at all