G.SKILL 64GB DDR3 2400MHz RAM Kit

I wish i had like 2 sets of this, so i had 128gb of ram, use 26gb as system ram, and have 100gb ramdisk for games

you could launch battlefield 4 in like 1 picosecond

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

-snip-

What I meant was I don't remember G.skill being very prominent in the market for ram until just recently. I may be wrong but I feel like they've only begun to be very competitive recently. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hmm, that price tag tho.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Might contemplate ordering if it gets to Australia anytime soon. Going to put the current Ripjaws X 64GB on an Asus X79 on my upcoming build.

You should definitely do some more behind the scene videos. I think that Noctua and white test rig looks good. Keep up the good work!

Play: Liten v3 (4970k @ 4.6GHz, 32GB Ram, Asus GTX 1070 Strix)

gskill might be great solid ram but i just hate the way it looks its not appealing to me at all

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

What I meant was I don't remember G.skill being very prominent in the market for ram until just recently. I may be wrong but I feel like they've only begun to be very competitive recently. 

I guess that it is because I am old. I remember overclocking G.Skill DDR a long time ago - 15+ years at least.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

I figured you'd soon work unboxings into a B-roll. I personally love that solution. Actual unboxings can be long, drawn out, and boring.

This video highlights why MOBO manufacturers should never put a x16 slot at the top. I saw people complaining about the lack of a x16 slot as the top slot in the thread with the leaked pictures of the new MSI mobos. It is the dumbest possible place to put a X16 slot because of clearance issues like this. Even if there is physical clearance, the top of the PCB sits so close to the RAM and CPU that you increase the heat bleed off from the GPU into those components. Having the first x16 slot in the 2nd slot position fixes all of those issues and it's why the majority of mobos are designed that way.

Add to that the new innovation from ARCTIC that adds cooling to the top of the pcb. Which technically makes more sense since heat rises. If it shows a significant performance edge, you can bet your bottom dollar that card manufactures will look into adopting their own version of the technology.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Finally an unboxing, and I really liked the format!   :)

Such a nice system, but so poopy colored fans. <_<

Here's an idea for a future video. Make a big fan comparison. I'm sure you must have seen the article that compared a few premium fans and they found out Noctua is among the worst of them.

Yes I think a fan comparison video could be very cool, a lot of people would be interested in the results.

On the Noctua comment, from as far as I have seen the NF-F12's from Noctua makes one if the best fans for heat sink/radiator applications. They are super well built, very quiet and deliver great results :)

Haha but they can improve on colour choices! I don't like the brown :/

*Oh and Linus I like the new unboxing style with the B-roll!

*noobs around*