[Build Log] Snef's Icy Blue Angel

Snef

That's an incredible piece of work :D

this build is beauitful, first and foremost 

but once i saw the power supply, it couldent be unseen man 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Quick question are you rich you made 2 builds and there both boss or did someone pay you to make them both or just one  :huh:

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

@Snef, congrats on an amazing build mate, you have a live stream spot in the bag, I'd like to say I did too lol maybe if it was finished I guess lol, anyways congrats again mate and look forward to seeing more build from you, you have a talent for it

Thanks, your is one of best, i really want make a project like your

Its in my future project book

If im able to do it like your, i will be very happy

That's an incredible piece of work :D

Thanks

this build is beauitful, first and foremost

but once i saw the power supply, it couldent be unseen man

Thanks, maybe future update

Quick question are you rich you made 2 builds and there both boss or did someone pay you to make them both or just one :huh:

Thanks

No , fo now, i paid for everything, no sponsor, no client,

Both build are mine, im not rich, just one hobbie, and all my money are soend in this hobbie

Extremme red demon is my gaming rig and icy blue angel is my wife's gaming rig

I start a new mini-itx project, still on planning, and its still a "from my pocket build"

I received a couple of request for custom build computer for client, i think i will accept

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

Absolutely stunning! what a great build! porps!

I know all about the from your pocket builds mate mine is all from my pocket too no sponsors, guess that's why they take a bit longer, Imagine your creations with a sponsor but

This is honestly my favorite build Ive ever seen. it's everything I want my rig to be. 

Absolutely stunning! what a great build! porps!

Thanks

I know all about the from your pocket builds mate mine is all from my pocket too no sponsors, guess that's why they take a bit longer, Imagine your creations with a sponsor but

Ps thanks for your comment about mine too mate

Yes same thing on my side, take a lot of time but i think its perfect for planning, like that, we do it right, i think ;)

This is honestly my favorite build Ive ever seen. it's everything I want my rig to be.

Thanks, very appreciate

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

This looks sooo good, linus should heavily consider this for build log of the week

Wow that's an awesome build looks freaking EPIC  :D

Very nice build. I wish the PCB was white as well, but that would be very hard to do probably impossible.

http://www.kfa2.com/GTX680LTDOCv4.shtml just wanted to throw this one out there =D

And the Build is looking totally awsome. Liking the Color Scheme, just that unpainted Asus Heatsink arrgh ;D

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Thanks

http://www.kfa2.com/GTX680LTDOCv4.shtml just wanted to throw this one out there =D

And the Build is looking totally awsome. Liking the Color Scheme, just that unpainted Asus Heatsink arrgh ;D

Thanks

i know for the heatsink, I will do it in next upgrade (add a second GPU)

but we don't see it a lot, in pics yes but in real life not so many

we have these here in North America

its the same compagnie but here named Galaxy

http://www.galaxytechus.com/usa/productview.aspx?id=208

My Build Logs

Tim3Shift3r, on 10 May 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

looks really nice the snow white rig

ahhh buy some bubble head and put it at bottom and change the name for Icy Snow White.... :lol:

Theonlymitch, on 10 May 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Holy shit Freaking nice

thanks

My Build Logs

Great job my friend.  Very original and clean.

Thanks for sharing.

:o that looks amazing!! it's only a few hours past the livestream and next week's build of the week has already been taken :D.

I predicted it!!! :lol:.

Amazing! This build is just awesome. Great job!

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

Seen this on the Liveshow, tonight, just absalutly love it :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Congrats on the live stream build of the week mate :)

Ahh damn that looks so good. Really nice job mate!

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I really like this build.

You did a really nice job at painting the parts !!

Cool colors! nice build! Your wife must be happy to be gaming on it!