[Build Log] Snef's Icy Blue Angel

Snef

Thanks everyone

Do you get paid to do this?

nope, I paid to do this and I'm sure you already know, its very expensive

this one, I did it for my wife

but maybe I will offer to build for client

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

Very very nice looking build! Can't wait to do my own custom loop.

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

That's nucking futz!  Outstanding work with outstanding results.

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

This is a sublime build man, 

Love the cable management, love the color scheme(Looks so so pretty with white being the main color and all that subtle little blue accents everywhere) Wish you had used more of a softer blue led though :(

But I can't complain about anything else. Excellent build overall.

Can I give you a hug for what you have achieved with this build?

Definitely deserved of a Build Logs of the Week spot if I could say so myself.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

THanks Everyone

your comments are very appreciate

This is a sublime build man, 

Love the cable management, love the color scheme(Looks so so pretty with white being the main color and all that subtle little blue accents everywhere) Wish you had used more of a softer blue led though :(

But I can't complain about anything else. Excellent build overall.

Can I give you a hug for what you have achieved with this build?

Definitely deserved of a Build Logs of the Week spot if I could say so myself.

thanks you

i have no led in this build instead in hadware like CPU block, GPU block and pump top

all blue effect came from fan led

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

That machine looks so clean! Great work on colour scheme, love it!

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

WOW! Love the colours dude, really, really nice!

This is a FANTASTIC looking build. The choice to use white really brings out the splash of blue you have in there. Also, great pics, they look really professional.

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

Amazing !!!! Awesome job 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

that is so beautiful

This is such a nice build! Great job!

Shabertronic

One of the most amazing builds I have ever seen! :O

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Very Nice! So clean and the coolant colour is perfect.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

The Iceman cometh! :)

Excellent work, man.

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Quality build mate looks stunning!!! just wondering where you got the long lengths of crystal link tubing??

Cant wait to see linuses reactin :D 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

Oh my god, love the straight tubes and the 360res up front.

Great build +1

It's been said already, but that's an awfully smexy pc. Really professional looking photos too, they really do make a difference.

i'm new to water cooling and i noticed that there was 2 tubes connected to the top of the reservoir.

can someone explain what the one connected to the top of the case for?? thnks

Incredible amount of effort in this build mate, My next build I think will be in a caselabs case. Did you find that the case was worth the money? Great job