Win7 Context menu problem

QuestCube
Go to solution Solved by bradscoolio,

Right click Computer, Properties, Advanced System Settings, Advanced Tab, Performance-Settings, Uncheck both:

Fade or Slide menus into view and

Fade out Menu Items after clicking

Hope this helped :)

Hi

Ive got a problem with my windows 7. Commonly, when I select something from the context menu anywhere (so for example right click somewhere, then press one of the options), it works, but the name of the option with its hover/mouseover effect stays on the screen, always on top of every programm. 

It doesnt matter which kind of option, so for example by creating a new file from the context menu, starting catalyst control center from the desktop or going into screen options.

The only way how this bug can be cleared (only temporarly until it happens again) is by changing the screen resolution to something else and then back to the original one.

Does anybody knows what I can do here?

Thanks ;)

Until someone helps u I suggest you use CCleaner. Use the cleaner and the registry cleaner. check all the boxes

Right click Computer, Properties, Advanced System Settings, Advanced Tab, Performance-Settings, Uncheck both:

Fade or Slide menus into view and

Fade out Menu Items after clicking

Hope this helped :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I will try both of your ideas, thanks for the responds :)

Hope it works^^

bradscoolios idea helped, thank you both for your suggestions :)

No problem mate ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |