Waht monotor

Bajantechnician
Go to solution Solved by fringie,

alright thanks cuz I AM actually going to play bf3 with it . So only 60 -80 fps is needed...?

Yes, most 60Hz monitors like mines are actually a range i.e. mines is 50-76 Hz so it means I can probably get away with a 90 Hz OC but I don't see a reason to do so as 75 Hz works great for me. Even if it's 60 Hz fixed you should be able to get around 70-80 Hz OC's at the very least with 1080p monitors. Since your budget is on the bigger side you'll be able to afford quality monitors (i.e. Dell, viewsonic etc.) which means more OC'ing. Cheap not so good monitors won't OC as much. 

IPS monitors look much better and provide a good gaming experience. Technically speaking 18ms is 1 FPS so anything below 18 ms is fine (although personally I'd go for 10 ms or less unless it was like a 4k monitor). When I switched over from a 17 ms monitor to a 5/6 ms main monitor I noticed no difference in that regard. Generally speaking if it's not a cheap monitor and the ms is high that means it's most probably getting slowed down by how much data it's sending = higher quality video. IPS monitors tend to be 5-7 ms which is perfectly fine for gaming.

If you really aren't sure about it still you can buy one IPS monitor and see if your happy with 70-90 Hz (depending on your OC, p.s. it's easy to OC it; took me like 30 seconds). Getting secondary monitors that are 144Hz is a complete waste so regardless you'll want 2 IPS monitors so if you decide that you still want a 120'ish Hz (it being slightly lower = better image quality, it's the lesser of two evils in my opinion) monitor you can still buy it. 120'ish Hz isn't as overkill but the image quality is still garbage compared to IPS.

+ NP

What 1080 p 120 htz monitor would u suggest? It has to be ips or va (preferably ips) thanks I would like a list of them too :(")

Waht's your price range?

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

No such IPS monitor exists. Get a 60hz IPS monitor and you will like it much better. I would definitely know because I did.

it's for gaming and movie watching

these are VERY NICE, but can I use them in a 3 monitor setup? And can they play

3d? If not, than it's fine

I'm pretty sure you can, though you might have to use adapters (like other setups). They will actually looks really nice in a tri-monitor setup because of the 2mm bezels.

You can't do 3D because of the 60Hz refresh rate, but are you really going to use 3D regularly?

I'm pretty sure you can, though you might have to use adapters (like other setups). They will actually looks really nice in a tri-monitor setup because of the 2mm bezels.

You can't do 3D because of the 60Hz refresh rate, but are you really going to use 3D regularly?

no... Are there any that are exactly the same, but have the only difference of 120 htz?

no... Are there any that are exactly the same, but have the only difference of 120 htz?

No, that would mean they would be TN and I don't think that AOC even makes 120Hz monitors. Kinda sucks you can't just have the best of everything lol

They are great monitors though. For 120Hz it's either Asus or BenQ

No, that would mean they would be TN and I don't think that AOC even makes 120Hz monitors. Kinda sucks you can't just have the best of everything lol

They are great monitors though. For 120Hz it's either Asus or BenQ

lol I had a benq 144 htz in my mind before I noticed the bezels there any 120 htz or more ips monitos then? Doesn't matter which company and it can be $300 each us now

lol I had a benq 144 htz in my mind before I noticed the bezels there any 120 htz or mire ips monitos then? Doesn't matter which company

Nope, no such thing exists because IPS monitors are physically not capable of that high refresh rate. If you want 120Hz you have 2 (maybe 3) options from two different companies.

Nope, no such thing exists because IPS monitors are physically not capable of that high refresh rate. If you want 120Hz you have 2 (maybe 3) options from two different companies.

alright, throw wm at me(not literally) ;)

alright throw em at me( not literally) ;) and that also must be 3 monitor setup usable, setup,inputs,bezels yea.thanks for takin the time to answer these

Yay! I have a single PB278Q and I came from the Asus 144Hz monitor.

I'm like a month and 2 days older than u and the monitors use posted,can I still use them in a 3 monitor setup with none-very little image and color loss?

Yep. You mean the AOC ones?You will have to use dvi to hdmi etc adapters, but you wont lose any quality with any proper multi monitor setup.@BajantechnicianI forgot to quote you lol

I mean the ones u put Lilks to and which one off the links would u suggest?

Yep. You mean the AOC ones?You will have to use dvi to hdmi etc adapters, but you wont lose any quality with any proper multi monitor setup.@BajantechnicianI forgot to quote you lol

I mean the ones u put Lilks to and which one off the links would u suggest?

I mean the ones u put Lilks to and which one off the links would u

suggest?