Whats weapon do you prefer (AMD/Nvidia)

MzCatieB

LOL you logic is failed. AMD offers better performance at every price point but you would buy nvidia and pay more for less peerormance. ? The nvidia draw less power metirc has been debunked and the nvidia is quiter is compleaty false and misleading LOL as it's on a per cooling solution basis.

Look i have tried to talk to you like a mature person, I have not bashed you or AMD, Yet you have bashed Nvidia and me, I am done talking with you, enjoy your amd card,

arguing-on-the-internet.jpg

Because in the end its just about the games, Not the Graphics cards,

[THE TITAN]

CASECorsair C70 (BLACK+RED Leds) | CPU:  i7 3930k | CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOTHERBOARDASUS Rampage IV Formula | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | SSD: SAMSUNG 840PRO (512GB) | 

HDD: Western Digital Black (2TB)+(2TB) GPUGTX TITAN X2 IN SLI | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | SOUND CARD: Xonar Phoebus | MONITORS: ASUS PB278Q X3 IN NVIDIA Surround |

Not sure what that grpah has to do with what I stated ?

Antec 100, Msi 870 G45, Asus Xonar DGX, Creative Inspire T10 2.0, Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D, 4gb Corsair ram, Gigabyte HD 7850, AMD Phenom II x4 B55 @ 3.6Ghz, Cooler Master Hyper 212+, 500GB WD Caviar Black, Cooler Master RX 460, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw

Look i have tried to talk to you like a mature person, I have not bashed you or AMD, Yet you have bashed Nvidia and me, I am done talking with you, enjoy your amd card,

arguing-on-the-internet.jpg

Because in the end its just about the games, Not the Graphics cards,

I don't know, I only play games if the graphic settings are on high or ultra, I think it's personal for everyone...

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

It's your logic that the probem as you state that you would pay more for nvidia even though AMD offers the same or better performance and offten for less money at every price point currently. Nothing is worng with the nvidia GTX 6xx seires other than pricing.

Antec 100, Msi 870 G45, Asus Xonar DGX, Creative Inspire T10 2.0, Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D, 4gb Corsair ram, Gigabyte HD 7850, AMD Phenom II x4 B55 @ 3.6Ghz, Cooler Master Hyper 212+, 500GB WD Caviar Black, Cooler Master RX 460, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw

From the per-price point benchmarks I've seen and my experience witch TES games the only time ATI cards pull ahead is when the resolution and AA get high enough that the additional vram on the high end ATI cards becomes an advantage, until that point, nvidia cards have  a lead.

As far as I'm aware beth has always optimized more for nVidia.

Anand benches: http://anandtech.com/bench/GPU12/457

That Anandtech chart shows the 7870 being faster than the 7970Ghz Edition, 7970 & even the 7950.

It can't be trusted.

LOL you logic is failed. AMD offers better performance at every price point but you would buy nvidia and pay more for less peerormance. ? The nvidia draw less power metirc has been debunked and the nvidia is quiter is compleaty false and misleading LOL as it's on a per cooling solution basis.

He knows about how better performing AMD is and is much cheap but it's his personal preference and choice to choose NVIDIA. Who are you to force him? Fanboy-ism is not bad in itself but the that does not mean you can go around and choose for people when they don't want you to.

It's like basketball fans arguing who is better: Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant. Everyone knows who is better because it's all on paper. That does not mean you hate on the other side for not agreeing with you. They are fans of that player and you have no right to force the issue.

He knows about how better performing AMD is and is much cheap but it's his personal preference and choice to choose NVIDIA. Who are you to force him? Fanboy-ism is not bad in itself but the that does not mean you can go around and choose for people when they don't want you to.

It's like basketball fans arguing who is better: Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant. Everyone knows who is better because it's all on paper. That does not mean you hate on the other side for not agreeing with you. They are fans of that player and you have no right to force the issue.

He didn't force his opinion on to him, quite the contrary.

He criticized him for forcing his Nvidia bias on to other people in the form of recommending inferior over-priced products.

It's his skewed metric that is flawed not his brand preference.

He criticized him for forcing his Nvidia bias on to other people in the form of recommending inferior over-priced products.

Exactly and thanx. But imo nvidia is not inferior but they are definatly over priced. Or another way to say it would be if nvidia brought down their pricing then they would not longer be inferiror.

Exactly and thanx. But imo nvidia is not inferior but they are definatly over priced. Or another way to say it would be if nvidia brought down their pricing then they would not longer be inferiror.

Example, 680 is inferior to 7970 & more expensive.

11_797vs68_big.png

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/graphics/display/his-iceq-x2-7970-7950-7850_11.html#sect5

660ti inferior to 7870 Tahiti LE & more expensive.

SmallPerfIndex.png

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/tahiti-le-7870-7930-benchmark,3401-5.html

Example, 680 is inferior to 7970 & more expensive.

660ti inferior to 7870 Tahiti LE & more expensive.

Well I would not go that far as the HD 7970 non Ghz and 680 are pretty comeptitive however the price is still to high on the 680. I think in my opinion that the 660ti should be compared to the card it is priced in competiton with being the HD 7950 not to mention that the XT/LE AMD cards are lower priced limited run special edition cards and the 660ti is not.

It's actually the other way around:

kiytos said this:

i write a post back saying that i was not bashing amd and in fact i use amd, you reply saying that 3 gpus dying is not likely, i replayed with the details, and you just say i trust the math over you, i just want to ask you 1 question, what has nvidia ever done to you?

kiyots already know that AMD is better but he still prefers using NVIDIA. It's his preference and you have to honor that, not forcing the issue.

G.Freeman has been going around cheerleading for AMD which isn't a bad thing in itself since currently AMD is at the top but when he encounters someone that knows that AMD is better but still prefer NVIDIA, he bashes on them.

Read his all posts and you will see him doing that. He has been doing it in a couple of other threads as well.

It's actually the other way around:

kiytos said this:

kiyots already know that AMD is better but he still prefers using NVIDIA. It's his preference and you have to honor that, not forcing the issue.

G.Freeman has been going around cheerleading for AMD which isn't a bad thing in itself since currently AMD is at the top but when he encounters someone that knows that AMD is better but still prefer NVIDIA, he bashes on them.

Read his all posts and you will see him doing that. He has been doing it in a couple of other threads as well.

If I missed a couple of posts then I apologize, I just despise fanboys who give bad advice based on their personal bias.

If I missed a couple of posts then I apologize, I just despise fanboys who give bad advice based on their personal bias.

The problem is when they get hostile if other people's preferences does not match theirs.

No I havent been fan boying it up in fact I like nvidia I just dislike all the biased nvidia fanboy's and rediculous sales marketing hype behind nvidia.

The problem is when they get hostile if other people's preferences does not match theirs.

If you read some of my privious posts then you would notice I am not fan boyin it up.

I understand.

Case & point : I built a green themed rig a few weeks ago, even though I know for a fact that I'd be better off with an AMD card, I went for a reference 660 Ti on sale for 250$ to match my green theme.

So I completely understand.

Well, that escalated quickly.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Well, that escalated quickly.

And right after I just got through defending nvidia in another thread to LOL.

No I havent been fan boying it up in fact I like nvidia I just dislike all the biased nvidia fanboy's and rediculous sales marketing hype behind nvidia.

Everyone in this forum knows that AMD beats NVIDIA from watching videos of Linus' benchmarks. They wouldn't have joined if they didn't enjoy watching his videos. So you do not need to comment on each person who prefers using NVIDIA because they know that it's weaker than AMD. They just happen to like using it. May be from personal experience with the products or they just simply like it. It's the way you have been acting when those users say that they know about AMD being better but still like using NVIDIA that bothers me.

It really is amazing how impassioned people become about the CPU/GPU arguments. 

I suppose because there's really only two options in either field, it literally polarizes the community.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Everyone in this forum knows that AMD beats NVIDIA from watching videos of Linus' benchmarks. They wouldn't have joined if they didn't enjoy watching his videos. So you do not need to comment on each person who prefers using NVIDIA because they know that it's weaker than AMD. They just happen to like using it. May be from personal experience with the products or they just simply like it. It's the way you have been acting when those users say that they know about AMD being better but still like using NVIDIA that bothers me.

Acting LOL you mean like when someone bashed on nvidia sayiny that they are inferior and then I went on to say that nvidia is not inferior it's just that their pricing is to high. "There is nothing worng with nvidia just that their pricing is to high" if nvidia comes down to AMD pricing then they would be golden.

to be honest i got for the price to performance ratio over which i like better (cos im a cheap-skate) and at the moment AMD seem to have the better over nvidia in that aspect.

Intel i5-3470 | MSI Twin Frozr IV GTX 770 | 64GB Kingston SATA 3 SSD | 1TB WD Black

No offence but CUDA and Physx are dead.

LOL LOL LOL

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Acting LOL you mean like when someone bashed on nvidia sayiny that they are inferior and then I went on to say that nvidia is not inferior it's just that their pricing is to high. "There is nothing worng with nvidia just that their pricing is to high" if nvidia comes down to AMD pricing then they would be golden.

Yeah 7990 $1000 dollars for poor frame times

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200