Which fans to my new computer?

Nikitafromrussia

Hello this is the componets i will order today

cart%5Ckundvagn-6593501-00.png

And i still have some money over so i was thinking to add better cooling fans to my chassi then the original ones that comes with it.

I would like the front two to be white LED fans.

Here are all the fans to choose between http://www.inet.se/kategori/133/flaktar

I know it's in Swedish but you guys see the navigation to the left with different mms

I would like you experts to help me choose which fans that are recommended and performing well to add to my build as i have no idea which fans are good for my chassi.

This is the chassi: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119260

Thanks for all help!

Corsair AF LED Version

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Some preasure optimized fans for ur rad, I'd recommend noctua.

I have the CM Storm Trooper which is basically the same, and the stock fans have good LEDs but dont move a lot of air. I use corsair af120s in the front, and for your rad get Noctua with the square frame fans, round ones let air go around them not through so its worse for cooling. So if you want cooling i would get the corsairs.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

Uhm i'm confused now.. I have the Corsair af 120s on the front and Noctua at the side but cooler master at the top as i only could choose between Cooler Master, NZCT and Bitfeenix at the top.

Which nocutas did you prefer?