1080p led 3d gaming TV

Harshil

Hey guys, I know not all of you folks would recommend going for TV over a monitor. However I'm in a situation where I'm buying a TV on which I would plug in my pc and play. Please do drop in your suggestions my range is from $1000-$2000. Btw I'll be using nvidia's 3dtv play software.

"Spells do exist. We are all just out of Mana."

samsung lg and sony, dont get a cheap brand or you will get dead pixels more often

i game on a samsung 55in led hdtv, and ive gotten used to the input lag
its a great experience :D

just get a reliable tv with the specs you want

make sure you get the right size for what you want, or you may end up with something too large or too small

good choice to not go 4k :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

A TV has a lot more input lag than a monitor. Why not get an Nvidia certified 3D monitor (because not all 3D is the same and blah blah blah) and save a lot of money? But if not, I'd follow @Enderman because those brands usually work great.