Need help hooking up 3 monitors

I Love Huskies

The monitors i am getting are 3 of these the connectors they have are 1 D-Sub, and 1 DVI-D

My graphics card

has 1 DVI-I and 1 DVI-D plug.

I am pretty sure the monitor doesn't come with any cables so what cables/adapters will i need to hook all of the monitors up without them looking different from each other.

What GPU do you have exactly? 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Are you sure they don't come with any cables? Every monitor I've bought has come with either an HDMI, DVI, or HDMI-DVI cable (usually a VGA as well).

From the sounds of it, I don't know if your GPU will be able to support 3 monitors...

Care to tell us what GPU it is?

EVGA 650 Ti 2gb, i am planning on getting a 770 maybe a couple months after would it be easier to just buy 1 monitor and a 770 then get 2 more monitors later?

What GPU do you have exactly? 

EVGA 650 Ti 2gb, i am planning on getting a 770 maybe a couple months after would it be easier to just buy 1 monitor and a 770 then get 2 more monitors later?

Dual monitors are probably the best setup in my mind I wouldn't really see the case of using a third one unless I'm doing video editing. 3x monitors aren't a great value for money since most buyers go for FHD vs higher resolution panels

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Dual monitors are probably the best setup in my mind I wouldn't really see the case of using a third one unless I'm doing video editing. 3x monitors aren't a great value for money since most buyers go for FHD vs higher resolution panels

I am going to play easier to run games across all of them then on games that are harder to run i will put steam windows and teamspeak on the right one and videos and web browsing on the left one.

If your doing surround for the 650ti just hookup via single link DVI-D cables since your monitors are 1080p, so two via DVI-D, the third via a HDMI to DVI-D cable for maximum resolution and quality, same thing if you get the GTX770.