Best cpu cooler under 60$

I was wondering what is the best cpu cooler under 60$ for a LGA 1150 socket that has a i7 4770k on a msi gd65. I was looking at the be quiet shadow rock and the h60. Also I understand nochtua is good at this too. Thanks

If you could stretch like $15 more than get a Dark Rock Pro 3. It's so much better than what you picked out. Out of those 2, I would get the Shadow Rock or a 212 evo

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

If you can push it a little to 90 I would personally get the Nochtua NH-D14.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

If you could stretch like $15 more than get a Dark Rock Pro 3. It's so much better than what you picked out. Out of those 2, I would get the Shadow Rock or a 212 evo

Will the shadow rock fit high profile gskill ram 

If you can push it a little to 90 I would personally get the Nochtua NH-D14.

Avoid single 120mm thin rads :P. Go bequiet or if on offer nh-d14

Also is the NZXT havik good?

Xigmatek Dark Knight II  $50 at newegg.com

I have never heard of that brand

Also is the NZXT havik good?

The Havik 140 is just about as good as the NH-D14 but just a bit louder.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

H50 

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not that old thing, not for $60.

I decided to go with the noctua nh-u14s

Good choice, it cooles great, and its wisper quiet.

Hyper 212 Evo

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

Dark Rock Pro 3 vs NH-D14, thoughts?

The Dark Rock Pro 3 is better. 

Here you go (:

-snip-

This video says nothing about the actual performance and whatnot..

TekSyndicate's review is a bit more relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqsWt2oVPHw

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

With havik 140 u will be required to use a low profile ram..i think..and d14 gives better clearance than havik....here it is with G.skill Ripjaws X

img21.jpg

With havik 140 u will be required to use a low profile ram..i think..and d14 gives better clearance than havik....here it is with G.skill Ripjaws X

True. Ripjaws will not fit under the Havik 140 due to the size of the fans.