Corsair unveil the K95, the M65, the M95, the Obsidian 900D and more...

Toby

Me personally would not spend $650 on the TJ11 case Just for the fact that CaseLabs makes alot bigger and badder case for the same Price range and caselabs cases are alot more customizable . Don't get me wrong I love the TJ11 just not at $650 compared to other cases in that price range. By the way the 900D looks like a great case for the price of $350 very slick and alot of head room hands down the 900D is way better then the Coolermaster Cosmos II case in the same price rangs :) GO CORSAIR GO

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Would a 400x200 radiator fit natively inside?

"If you are not paying for it, then you ARE NOT the customer. You are the product being sold."

"If you are not learning, then you are forgetting."

it is pretty fucking gorgeous

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Is the K95 fully mechanical as some of the keys on the K90 where membrane, like the macro keys and such.

Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

If they redid the k60 with MX blues or browns, possibly added LEDs, proper media controls and a reasonable price tag I'd be totally buy it. Or at least release the current one with blues or browns, I need that keyboard!

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

Is the K95 fully mechanical as some of the keys on the K90 where membrane, like the macro keys and such.
As I said in the OP, "we finally have a fully mechanical keyboard from Corsair". No domes attached.

If they redid the k60 with MX blues or browns, possibly added LEDs, proper media controls and a reasonable price tag I'd be totally buy it. Or at least release the current one with blues or browns, I need that keyboard!
I really want a TKL or CM-Storm-TK-layout version that retains the volume scroller and media keys. This is almost too beautiful to pass up though. It all depends on it's price in the UK.

The 900D Looks great and it's not over priced like the TJ07 &TJ11!

I would have jumped on that K95 if they offered it in different key switches, dont understand why only RED is availeble... :/

og, and the 900D is actually getting me consider that one, just not sure if I want a case that big, but dang its beautiful! (well done George!)

Heartily agreed. I was very excited about it until I got to "MX Red". I'd love a Blue version.

Just to post on what a couple of people have touched on already:

I was very impressed with the K95, until I got to the bit about Red switches. I'd like to see Blues, or at least Browns. I'm not really fussed about the macro keys either, so if Corsair decides to unveil a Blue backlit (That's backlit white, with MX Blues) version of the K60 (in either black or silver, I like both) I'll buy it in a second. There isn't another keyboard out there with dedicated media keys, save for the G710+, though again, I'd like Blues.

I'm don't want to be the only negative person, but I will.

Case labs makes the merlin sm8, for around the same price you get a much more modular enthusiast grade case. Removable motherboard tray, changeable/removable radiator mounts, and the case completely shapes to fit your needs. I think this case is beautiful, but it is not in any way shape or form worth the price. I'm a firm supporter of corsair product, but this blows my mind.

Main CPU: i7-3770k 1.2v 4.4ghz | MOBO: Asus M5E | RAM: Corsair Dom Plat. 2133mhz 8gb | GPU: Asus gtx 680 direct cu II Top | DRIVES: Samsung 840 Pro, Segate Baracuda, Western Digital Caviar Black | POWER SUPPLY: Corsair AX860 | CASE: CM HAF 932 a | CPU COOLER: H100 w/ push pull sp120's | KEYS: Ducky Shine II (black switches, purple backlit) | MOUSE: mionix naos 8200 ||||| Backup CPU: i5-4670k 1.2v 4.4ghz | MOBO: Asus M6H | RAM: Corsair Dom Plat. 1866mhz 8gb | GPU: Asus gtx 560 direct cu II OC | DRIVES: Samsung 840 Pro , Segate Baracuda | POWER SUPPLY: Corsair HX1050 | CASE: Corsair Carbide 300r window | CPU COOLER: Corsair H80 w/ push pull sp120's | KEYS: Microsoft sidewinder x4 | MOUSE: : Logitech g400 

I can't edit my post to change I'm to I...but I read some more of the post and people are all chanting about the caselabs...

food for thought....

Main CPU: i7-3770k 1.2v 4.4ghz | MOBO: Asus M5E | RAM: Corsair Dom Plat. 2133mhz 8gb | GPU: Asus gtx 680 direct cu II Top | DRIVES: Samsung 840 Pro, Segate Baracuda, Western Digital Caviar Black | POWER SUPPLY: Corsair AX860 | CASE: CM HAF 932 a | CPU COOLER: H100 w/ push pull sp120's | KEYS: Ducky Shine II (black switches, purple backlit) | MOUSE: mionix naos 8200 ||||| Backup CPU: i5-4670k 1.2v 4.4ghz | MOBO: Asus M6H | RAM: Corsair Dom Plat. 1866mhz 8gb | GPU: Asus gtx 560 direct cu II OC | DRIVES: Samsung 840 Pro , Segate Baracuda | POWER SUPPLY: Corsair HX1050 | CASE: Corsair Carbide 300r window | CPU COOLER: Corsair H80 w/ push pull sp120's | KEYS: Microsoft sidewinder x4 | MOUSE: : Logitech g400 

Me personally would not spend $650 on the TJ11 case Just for the fact that CaseLabs makes alot bigger and badder case for the same Price range and caselabs cases are alot more customizable . Don't get me wrong I love the TJ11 just not at $650 compared to other cases in that price range. By the way the 900D looks like a great case for the price of $350 very slick and alot of head room hands down the 900D is way better then the Coolermaster Cosmos II case in the same price rangs :) GO CORSAIR GO
agree with this guy about caselabs...

I'm personally looking forward to seeing the pics of it fully loaded with rads that George mentioned in the video. That case is just beastly and makes me completely rethink a design I had in mind, especially at that price point (which I think is very good).

Look at that Beauty!

c2kfG.jpg

No words well maybe one: AWESOME!

TVH7 , Scheeps dont like meat.

900D is huge! No way I can have that on my desk...I think it would hang off the front, lol. Can't wait to see a closer look from Linus!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

This year's stuff looks amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on as much of it as I can afford! Do you know what switches the K95 keys use? I would assume Cherry MX Red just like both of the other keyboards.

All of them looks awesome! Can't wait for them to be on sale! Also thanks Toby for the extremely informative post!

This year's stuff looks amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on as much of it as I can afford! Do you know what switches the K95 keys use? I would assume Cherry MX Red just like both of the other keyboards.
Yep, nothing but reds.

Finally fully mechanical!

Sorry off topic.

Wonder how our marketing phrases turning into this "No matter how you like to commit murder, Corsair have you covered!" (no offense)

The keyboard has red switches :( ahhh if they had blue switches i would insta buy it right now

Look at that Beauty!

c2kfG.jpg

I like the orange and black. Looks really good!