Corsair unveil the K95, the M65, the M95, the Obsidian 900D and more...

Toby

qeFQL.jpg

First up, we have the beautiful new K95. We finally we have a fully mechanical keyboard from Corsair. This time around they've gone with a classy black aluminium styling and individually white backlit keys with four levels of intensity, which can be customized to "set up unique backlighting patterns for each game and map them to macro keys for instant access", whatever that means.

What they want for it: $149.99

When they'll give it to you: "Spring"

LTwaJ.png

Next we've got the new M65 and M95. These are the same M60 and M90s we know already, but with a new Avago ADNS-9800 sensor and some new looks.

What they want for it: $69.99 (M65) / $79.99 (M95)

When they'll give it to you: Today! (M65) / Later this month... (M95)

Xzr1J.png

Thirdly Corsair have revealed their new MM600 dual-sided aluminium mousemat. One side is tailored towards shooting people (FPS), while the other side is tailored towards cutting people (RPG). No matter how you like to commit murder, Corsair have you covered!

What they want for it: $39.99

When they'll give it to you: Later this month...

Ll0Tn.png

Fourthly for Corsair, a wild 900D appears! Now, we've known this was coming for a while, but still, isn't it huge? You get 15 fan-mount locations, 10 expansion slots, 9 HDD slots, 5 radiator mounting slots, 4 removable dust filters, 4 drive-bays, 3 AF120L intakes, 2 PSU mounts, 1 AF140L exhaust and a partridge in a pear tree (now read that again to the appropriate tune).

Needless to say, it accommodates EATX motherboards. The hard-drive cages are all removable and there's even room for extra ones (to be bought separately). It apparently also has copious amounts of room for cable-management, along with nifty little clips on the back of the motherboard tray to route cables, so zip-ties don't have to.

What they want for it: $350 (props to nillas12 for the info).

When they'll give it to you: Dunno. Probably some time between now and 2014.

a1R0q.jpg

Fifth...Fifthly. Fifthly? Fifthly. Fifthly, we have Corsair's new Flash Voyager GT Turbo. I don't know much about flash drives, but they sound fast. You can tell because of the "Turbo", it's right there in the name, see? Now allow me to channel Jeremy Clarkson for a moment. Corsair proclaims these to be the fastest native USB 3.0 flash drive...IN THE WORLD.

What they want for it: $49.99 for 32GB, $89.99 for 64GB and $179.99 for 128GB.

When they'll give it to you: February.

TWBfU.png

Next up is the Voyager Air. This seems to be a storage drive for...everything. It's a mobile wireless drive, it's a NAS, it's a USB drive and it's a wireless hub. You can connect it to your PC, your phone, your console, your TV, Blu-ray player, your DVR or streaming media box via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or USB. It comes in a range of colours, too. There's even a pink one.

What they want for it: $179.99 for 500GB and $219.99 for 1TB.

When they'll give it to you: February.

Edit: Posting this now so I don't get beaten to the punch after all this writing, image-hunting, image-editing and price-finding. More to come later...

Edit: Too late.

480mm radiator x4 wow holy shit

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Wow, that 900D looks like a beast! Can't wait to see all the features they bring with it. Not interested with the keyboard and mouse though. I'm more looking at the ROCCAT Ryos which looks sweet.

That 900D looks like a huge case! But it's oh-so-pretty.

Ryzen 7 5800X • Patriot Viper 32GB 3600MHz • MSI X570-A Pro • Nvidia 3080Ti FE • WD Black SN850 1TB • Corsair TX850M • Fractal Meshify C

George from Corsair said in linus' video that the 900d will cost 350 usd.

Desktop: CPU: i7 3770k OC: 4.0 GHZ | CPUCooler: Corsair H100i | GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCU2 | Motherboard: Gigabyte z77x-ud5h | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 gig, 1600 mhz | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: Corsair Force 3 120 gb, Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro

Periphirals: Keyboard: Logitech g710+ | Mice: Desktop: Razer Imperator Battlefield 3 Edition. Laptop: Razer Deathadder 3.5g edition | Mousepads: Desktop: Razer Goliathus Control Extended edition Laptop: Razer Goliathus Control edition | Sound stuff: Bose Companion 2 speakers (Free yay), Beyerdynamic DT-770 250 Ohm.

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad Edge e540: CPU: i7 4702mq | GPU: Nvidia Geforce gt740 | RAM: 8 gig of some brand | Storage: 1 TB of some brand 5400 rpm | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro

The all black K95 looks awesome! But that 900D what a beast!

George from Corsair said in linus' video that the 900d will cost 350 usd.
Thank you. Info added and credit given.

i think its okay but i still like the 800D over it. the 900D is not as elegant as the 800D

just love the black alu of the k95...nevertheless, i wished they would have gone for a smaller form factor...a led-up, black K65 would be my real deal ( TTL was so brave [ & sponsored ^^ ] and modded it himself )...this open-key design...not just good lookin - good for cleaning as well..

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

The K95 is just a K90 with every key mechanical.

Now the 900D, omg yes. WIN WIN WIN

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

The K95 is just a K90 with every key mechanical. Now the 900D' date=' omg yes. WIN WIN WIN [/quote']

Well that's why it's a 95, and not as an example 100.

Damn that aluminum mouse mat and mice look nice. I might have to upgrade my steel series mouse mat and G700 mouse.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Best case ever... If i just had the money... I'd load it up with EVGA SR-X + Dual Xeons + 4 way SLI GTX 680 and run it all watercooled with a 480 mm rad on top and a 360 mm rad on the front.

Its a bit too pricey but damn it looks good.

Thats the vid linus did about it.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

The mices look damn nice, and the 900D is giagantic.

I would have jumped on that K95 if they offered it in different key switches, dont understand why only RED is availeble... :/

og, and the 900D is actually getting me consider that one, just not sure if I want a case that big, but dang its beautiful! (well done George!)

(Comming soon)

Not a major fan of the looks but the features it comes with is amazing. George said on Linus' video that it is going to be $350 which is only $50 more than the Corsair 800D, definitely say it's worth it.

I cannot wait for this case to come out i have been looking for the perfect case for my upcoming build but there hasn't been anything this suits my needs perfectly i cannot wait

if this retails for $350 it would be dirt cheap, the only mass produced water cooling friendly case I can compare it to is the TJ11, which I own, and which cost me $650.

Swing and a miss with keyboards honestly, a K65 would have been much more wanted IMO. No one anymore really needs a bajillion macro keys on their keyboard. Or if they made the macro module removable, that would have been an amazing keyboard.