Buy Guide

rafaeleliaslx

I'm serching for a Gamming Headset (or Headphone and Microphone separeated) up to 100 bucks, but I don't know witch one i take.

Some options I have are Razer Kraken PRO/7.1 and Turltlebeach PX22.

Thanks for help me :D

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9Ghz | Motherboard Asus Prime B350M-E | RAM 2 x 8GB HyperX 2400MHz | GPU EVGA GTX 1070 ICX Black | Case Random | Storage WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500GB + WD Blue 3TB | PSU Corsair HX850 | Display Samsung 27" 144hz QLED C27FG73 | Cooling  Cooler Master Hyper 212X | Keyboard Corsair K63 | Mouse Logitech G402 | Sound Astro A10 Zelda Theme

Be warned child, this land be (relatively) hostile toward gaming headsets. Take heed and prepare yourself.

I'll brace myself 

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9Ghz | Motherboard Asus Prime B350M-E | RAM 2 x 8GB HyperX 2400MHz | GPU EVGA GTX 1070 ICX Black | Case Random | Storage WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500GB + WD Blue 3TB | PSU Corsair HX850 | Display Samsung 27" 144hz QLED C27FG73 | Cooling  Cooler Master Hyper 212X | Keyboard Corsair K63 | Mouse Logitech G402 | Sound Astro A10 Zelda Theme

Implying we are all rude all the time. 
You can do better if you are open to a separate headphone and microphone combo. 
Both will end up sounding better. 
Though if you aren't open to those options, the Peripherals sub forum will be of better help to you then us.

Though if you aren't open to those options, the Peripherals sub forum will be of better help to you then us.

Could be separated headphone and microphone. :D I'm open to suggenstions.

Could be separated headphone and microphone. :D I'm open to suggenstions.

Good man.

Your best bet is probably SE-A1000's and a Blue Snowflake. 

implying implications

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

If you're looking for a fairly decent headset for a good price then I recommend the Steelseries Siberia v2's.  Neat little gaming headset with some nice features - retractable mic, auto-adjusting headband, lengthy braided cable with extender, mini volume/mute controls on cable etc.

Beware of cheap (~£25) ebay sales from Hong Kong/China.  They look like a bargain but they're fake.

If you're looking for a fairly decent headset for a good price then I recommend the Steelseries Siberia v2's.  Neat little gaming headset with some nice features - retractable mic, auto-adjusting headband, lengthy braided cable with extender, mini volume/mute controls on cable etc.

Beware of cheap (~£25) ebay sales from Hong Kong/China.  They look like a bargain but they're fake.

In his budget there is better. 

Perhaps, I simply offered my recommendation :)  They do house some attractive features for a gaming headset outwith the electronics.

I'd say a cheap fake headset like that is worth the price much more so than a "real" V2.

I'd say a cheap fake headset like that is worth the price much more so than a "real" V2.

I bought one of the fake ones a long time ago, and it wasn't terrible. Better than my other crappy headset I have laying around (G230).

My main concern would be build quality.  If you're not spending a lot on headphones then you can't expect much from the sound.  However my old v2's, plastic-y though they are, they have survived through the wars, travel, backpacks, trips down flights of stairs, yanks, janks, catches, tugs, sat on, spilled on, dropped, swung, bent, twisted, stretched...  Still look immaculate and perform well, same goes for the on cable controls.

... I should take better care of my stuff...

My main concern would be build quality.  If you're not spending a lot on headphones then you can't expect much from the sound.  However my old v2's, plastic-y though they are, they have survived through the wars, travel, backpacks, trips down flights of stairs, yanks, janks, catches, tugs, sat on, spilled on, dropped, swung, bent, twisted, stretched...  Still look immaculate and perform well, same goes for the on cable controls.

... I should take better care of my stuff...

There's nothing special about the build quality of V2's though, and since "fake" headphones generally copy the design so well, they pretty much have the same durability. The fake IE80's I bought might've sounded like a $50 IEM, but they were built just as well as the real thing in all other regards. I'm pretty sure SteelSeries could sell "real" V2's for $30 and still make profit, but they'd have to cut out a bunch of accessories and make the packaging much cheaper, which is exactly what the "fake" ones do.