New cooling system

Arthur52

Hey guys,I decided to buy a new liquid cooling system.I choose noctua nh d14 but it's the most expensive cooler at market.So give me your advices.maybe I can buy the same cooler(with same quality) n save some money.

What were you looking for h100i from corsair? For most air heatsinks be quiet and noctua are at the top of their game

h110?

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Hi Arthur52

Im happy to try and help with the cooling, i do just want to clarify are you after an All in one liquid cooler, a customer water cooling loop, or an air cooler? (only because your post says i decided to buy a new liquid cooling system - and a NHD14 is a air cooler. )

Yours

Sir TDH

Freelancing Since 2012

Parts and prices very from region to region. We need to know where you're shopping/located and your budget.

This belongs in the Air Cooling section. Not sure how you put this in the Graphic Cards area... I'm moving the thread.
Please post in the correct sub-forum in the future.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Liquid cooling or air cooling? NH-D14 is an air cooler, a liquid cooler would be like anything from corsair's Hydro series.

If you want a decent air cooler the 212 evo is considered the best cooler for the price. As WoodenMaker said, we also need more info such as your location, case, and budget. 

beQuiet!s coolers are also good performace for price though being more expensive than 212. Whats your CPU and do you plan overclock?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv