"Hyper212 Evo" of low profile air cooling?

Khraft
Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

http://www.zalman.com/global/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=790

If you don't want to OC just to cool the stock, this would do.

What's the best price-to-preformance low profile air cooler? I'm trying to help a friend to do a bang-for-the-buck build in the Silverstone Raven RVZ01 and need to cool a 760K, which from reviews I've read seems to run excessively hot with the stock cooler, so would it be worth it to invest in an aftermarket cpu cooler?  Thanks in advance~

What's the best price-to-preformance low prifile air cooler? I'm trying to help a friend to do a bang-for-the-buck build in the Silverstone Raven RVZ01 and need to cool a 760K, which from reviews I've read seems to run excessively hot with the stock cooler, so would it be worth it to invest in an aftermarket cpu cooler?  Thanks in advance~

As for low profile coolers, I personally would get the Thermalright AXP-100. You can mount up to a 140mm fan on it.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

http://www.zalman.com/global/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=790

If you don't want to OC just to cool the stock, this would do.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

What's the best price-to-preformance low prifile air cooler? I'm trying to help a friend to do a bang-for-the-buck build in the Silverstone Raven RVZ01 and need to cool a 760K, which from reviews I've read seems to run excessively hot with the stock cooler, so would it be worth it to invest in an aftermarket cpu cooler?  Thanks in advance~

low profile coolers don't even cool much better than the stock intel coolers usually (im looking at you lh-l9i noctua cooler)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

This case supports up to 83mm height, that's not bad.

Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B

Thermalright AXP-200 Muscle

Are really great! cost around 30€, don't know if you can get them in the us :D

I always recommend getting an aftermarket cooler for mad systems because the stock cooler is a steaming pile of shit

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Cooler Master Gemini II M4

It's low profile, silent and cool.

Replace the stock 120mm fan with a Corsair SP120 quiet edition fan and it can keep even the ridiculous Core2Quad Extreme edition below threshold when overclocked to 4GHz. It hit 58ºC under full load with Prime95.

The Thermalright AXP-200 is also a killer cooler for low profile.

http://www.thermalright.com/html/products/cpu_cooler/axp-200.html

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC