iPhone 6 Leaks – Ultra Retina Screen, 2.6GHz A8 Processor, OİS (UPDATED)

Mr.Duck

iPhone-6-02-cd-1024x576.png

The upcoming Apple flagship, which could possible be an iPhone Air, might be 0.22 inches thin, according to insider Sonny Dickson. This 5.58mm thin, next-gen Apple flagship would sport an Ultra Retina screen with 389ppi pixel density.

If these iPhone 6 rumors are true, earlier it was also being speculated that Apple is working on two versions of iPhone 6: 4.7 inch and a larger 5.7 inches display. According to Dickson, the next iPhone 6 will be powered by an A8 processor clocked at 2.6 GHz.

Latest iPhone 6 leaks

According to Sun Chang Xu (news chief analyst at ESM-China), sources close to the matter have revealed that Apple will catch up in the “sensors department”, as the iPhone 6 will feature pressure, temperature and humidity sensors. Please note that the analyst is probably not referring to blood pressure (this feature is rumored to be implemented in Apple’s iWatch) but to atmospheric pressure. - G for Games.

iPhone 6 OIS:

Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) helps in stabilizing the image by taking photos in quick succession and combining them to minimize motion. OIS stabilizes an still image and tries to avoid blur; with video recording, it removes shaking effects, thus affecting the overall camera quality. Previously, smartphones have used digital stabilization accelerometers where software adjusts the image to avoid blur effects. 

ois-tabletop-diagram.jpg

invensense.png

P.S 1: İ think this could be really great news for some people but definitely not me because i see apple as a company that invents ideas look at macbook air, if that thing didnt exist ultrabooks probably wouldnt too, anyways this phone may lead to really thin android phones and thats what i am excited for :D

P.S 2: İ didnt want to create another thread since this has alot of activity :P 

SOURCE: http://wccftech.com/iphone-6-rumors-ultra-retina/

hahaha ultra retina...

From the makers of "retina"

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Ultra retina, how about ultra battery life.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

omg please dont look like that i dont want another iphone but if it looks like that i dont know if ill be able to control myself that looks soooo sexy :S

omg please dont look like that i dont want another iphone but if it looks like that i dont know if ill be able to control myself that looks soooo sexy :S

It looks virtually identical to the one they have now except with a slightly curved back...

If you think that's sexy buy a OnePlus One.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

i really dont like their products that much but the quality and the looks of their products are amazing 0.0

really home they start using NFC and stop with BS " i will do and i want let me stick to the stone ages"

also wireless charging come on apple  !!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Ultra retina, how about ultra battery life.

HA, no! says steve jobs in his grave. 

It looks virtually identical to the one they have now except with a slightly curved back...

but this isn't an HTC, and this does look more like a HTC rather than a current gen iphone. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

HA, no! says steve jobs in his grave. 

but this isn't an HTC, and this does look more like a HTC rather than a current gen iphone. 

The OnePlus One isn't an HTC either.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

i cant find any pictures of the one plus one also i have the iphone 5 and i hate it but that looks soooo sexy i know the front looks the same but the curve makes it look so sleek.

i really dont like their products that much but the quality and the looks of their products are amazing 0.0

Apple will always lead the way with industrial design. Battery life will be something to look forward to though - from their phones anyway. My Macbook Pro w/- Retina outlasts all of my friends laptops by a mile.

The OnePlus One isn't an HTC either.

okay I was unaware that it was a different device..... :( But seriously HOW MANY PHONES DO WE NEED WITH THE WORD ONE IN THEIR NAME? 

Spoiler

i cant find any pictures of the one plus one also i have the iphone 5 and i hate it but that looks soooo sexy i know the front looks the same but the curve makes it look so sleek.

There's just a sketch so far.

http://bgr.com/2014/03/14/oneplus-one-picture-and-design/

Looks like a killer though.

I hate the iPhone 5. It's too small, and the anodizing wears off way, way too easily.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

There's just a sketch so far.

http://bgr.com/2014/03/14/oneplus-one-picture-and-design/

Looks like a killer though.

I hate the iPhone 5. It's too small, and the anodizing wears off way, way too easily.

yes i definitely agree with the anodizing thats what makes me hate this phone so much plus i can bend it with my hands like wtf isnt it suppose to be metal and solid build with quality not made of a f**king soda can? the size i personally dont mind i went from a iphone 4 to the iphone 5 and i felt awkward holding it because it was so big compared to the iphone 4 i personally like smaller phones ive seen the galaxy mini i just want it for its size i just wish someone would make a mini phone with normal phone specs i dont get this whole big phone thing my mum and gf both have note 3s and there ridiculous i dont understand how they like that :S

yes i definitely agree with the anodizing thats what makes me hate this phone so much plus i can bend it with my hands like wtf isnt it suppose to be metal and solid build with quality not made of a f**king soda can? the size i personally dont mind i went from a iphone 4 to the iphone 5 and i felt awkward holding it because it was so big compared to the iphone 4 i personally like smaller phones ive seen the galaxy mini i just want it for its size i just wish someone would make a mini phone with normal phone specs i dont get this whole big phone thing my mum and gf both have note 3s and there ridiculous i dont understand how they like that :S

Have you ever used a larger phone for more than a few days?

Hah, yeah. I think Apple used aluminum to make it light...probably the wrong grade.

If the device is going to be that small, I'd rather it have a decent weight to it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Have you ever used a larger phone for more than a few days?

Hah, yeah. I think Apple used aluminum to make it light...probably the wrong grade.

If the device is going to be that small, I'd rather it have a decent weight to it.

no i havnt and yea thats why i liked my iphone 4 the weight was nice it felt solid not my iphone it slips out of my hand all the time.

lol that curved back is gonna make the phone so fun to use on a table or any flat surface.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

no i havnt and yea thats why i liked my iphone 4 the weight was nice it felt solid not my iphone it slips out of my hand all the time.

Trust me, you get used to it real fast. I hated the idea of a large phone with a passion. I got one for free due to a contract enticement, and I'm never going back. Larger screens are where it's at. My friends iPhone feels and looks like a cheap kids toy now.

I'd consider a Note 3. The OnePlus One right now is the forerunner for my next phone due to price and very compact dimensions. 5.5" screen in a phone smaller than the 5" Xperia Z1. Sign me up.

Then again, I do more than just phone calls on my device. If you only used it for calls I could see why it'd seem stupid.

lol that curved back is gonna make the phone so fun to use on a table or any flat surface.

I'd rather it be curved and feel nice in the hand than be flat and used easily on a flat surface...

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Trust me, you get used to it real fast. I hated the idea of a large phone with a passion. I got one for free due to a contract enticement, and I'm never going back. Larger screens are where it's at. My friends iPhone feels and looks like a cheap kids toy now.

I'd consider a Note 3. The OnePlus One right now is the forerunner for my next phone due to price and very compact dimensions. 5.5" screen in a phone smaller than the 5" Xperia Z1. Sign me up.

Then again, I do more than just phone calls on my device. If you only used it for calls I could see why it'd seem stupid.

yea, i usually just text, call, surf the web and ebay on my phone i dont really see much point in anything else i dont like the games on it i rather AAA games which i use pc for but that one plus one looks nice i really doubt it will come out in australia tho we get screwed over i think the nexus 5 was the first nexus phone to come out here on a plan but talking about how much i hate my iphone 5 has made me hate this phone just as much lol so i dont think ill be sucked into getting this when my plan is up lol.