Poll: What Content Do you Want to See from Linus Media Group

LinusTech

honestly both contents are interesting, so condense it in one channel and its easier for us to watch, you can do something like 2 videos a week, 1 for each.

I said mixed, but I would honestly suspect that there isn't enough collectable toys or even interesting toys or toy like items to even support a new channel.  :P  Though I'd rather not see such cut & dry takes on the games either.  It was good, but honestly  Slick made trine 2 sound dull.

while it's a great game that I honestly just can't get into *have access to the PS3 version*, Slick made it seem.... more modular then it was and for some reason failed to convey the sense of flow it has, or just what kind of game it was and to that point what kind of people should avoid it, because the game would just annoy or bore them to much.

Yeah i would love it if this channel was what linustechtips was like before (not that its not good now), but how it was informal and easy going before. i reckon that would deal with the dullness as well, as they would just be relaxed and talking about the things they love.

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Do both! Good luck you guys

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

Gaming/Toy channel please

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Hello guys,

I'm following your youtube channel(s) a lot and I decided to join LTT just today to vote your pilots.

I'd like so happy to see new formats and new ways to explore technology and nerdy things, because of your unique style and knowledge ofc, BUT without taking time off your daily works. A guy replied in here there should be some new hired guy in your group and I totally agree with that: consider you grew up a lot as a channel and a community, and that could be the winning choice to grow up even more, killing the competition and fighting the major IT realities (as I'd love to see in the nearest future).
Good luck guys and keep your quality high!

Tech Enthusiast. Period.

a toy channel would be awesome! maybe it would get huge i mean the top 3 most viewed videos on the techtips channel are about...toys  :)

Would like either a channel for both and just games. Slick really did shine in that Pilot. 

Also like many others I would love to see more cat videos.

NZXT Phantom, i5 2500K @ 4.2Ghz, Noctua NH-C-14, ASUS P8Z77-V

EVGA 780 Classy, 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz

120GB SSD, 2x 1TB WD Black (RAID 0), CM Silent Pro 700W, Win 7 Pro 64 Bit.

@LinusTech and Slick

Will this diminish the time spent , hence the quality of your already existing channels? If so, to which extent?

I hardly have any idea how videomaking got more efficient or how you could use more time.

Meanwhile I will vote as if LTT, TQ and WAN will be unaffected.

My vote goes to both. They were both amazing. But I don't see them being mixed, I see them being on 2 different playlists.

If not I don't have any preference and would delete my vote.

a toy channel would be awesome! maybe it would get huge i mean the top 3 most viewed videos on the techtips channel are about...toys   :)

This^ and The LTT team reviews in an informative way. This is one thing I see a lot of gaming channels fail. They forget very important cons or pros and do a marketing approach even though it's not their game.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I really liked both video so toys+games for me.

On the games side I liked the format/idea "good games for cheap price", the games review business is quite inflated you need to add some value, being it personal or something else, but not just a review.

Wish you both good luck with whatever will happen :)

I'm not going to be taking any more comments though because there's a limit to how much reading I can do so I'm closing the topic, but I would like to thank everyone for their feedback.

Expect to see some kind of an update in the next few weeks.