Popcorn Time lives!

TopWargamer

i smell court sessions and SWAT raids? Sniff Sniff

PC Gaming forever...

yeah atm looks like you cant, if you could. perfection i dont feel like writing GB of data to my SSD over and over

delete the Popcorn Time folder in temp and create a junction to a folder on another drive (mklink /J <new folder path> %tmp%/Popcorn-time)

HTTP/2 203

delete the Popcorn Time folder in temp and create a junction to a folder on another drive (mklink /J <new folder path> %tmp%/Popcorn-time)

how do you create a shortcut for it cos it opens in winrar

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

how do you create a shortcut for it cos it opens in winrar

Firts make a folder! then second extract that rar to that folder third left click popcorntime.exe then pin it to taskbar or shortcut to desktop :) that is that easy

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Firts make a folder! then second extract that rar to that folder third left click popcorntime.exe then pin it to taskbar or shortcut to desktop :) that is that easy

oh thanks :) is it just me or the movies constantly freeze ? i dont have slow internet ( 40mbs ) and im not downloading anything or playing online games but the films just freeze like every 3 seconds? 

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

oh thanks :) is it just me or the movies constantly freeze ? i dont have slow internet ( 40mbs ) and im not downloading anything or playing online games but the films just freeze like every 3 seconds? 

Yeah is is a frame overlay! the have the window running in the windows desktop background because the frame is made out of java and the code is so messed up causes frames to bounce to the front of windows. the have to make a window that sits above the desktop not behind.

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Yeah is is a frame overlay! the have the window running in the windows desktop background because the frame is made out of java and the code is so messed up causes frames to bounce to the front of windows. the have to make a window that sits above the desktop not behind.

so is there anything i can do ? cos atm its unwatchable 

http://popcorn-time.tv/     Here is the link.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

so is there anything i can do ? cos atm its unwatchable 

try running no software or have anything open like a folder or so.... let only popcorntime running.

try running no software or have anything open like a folder or so.... let only popcorntime running.

alright ill give it a pop thanks

tried that and its still doing the same thing ? but if i go on youtube and try watch a 4k clip i have no buffering at all??

tried that and its still doing the same thing ? but if i go on youtube and try watch a 4k clip i have no buffering at all??

then i dont know update java on pc and flash! the reason because you cannot buffer that much on youtube is that popcorntime is made by peers and seeders. so if you watch the movie it buffers and upload it again. it is like dowloading torrent but heavier. close popcartime completely then open youtube again.