Why so much HATE on Razer Products

I think Logitech should be the one's getting bashed. G600 anyone

What? I have one and it's amazing.

The F310 however, is the worst piece of garbage I have ever owned.

EDIT : I used to have a naga, and it was amazing, but it fucking exploded because my dog pulled it of my desk by the cord. :( But now I have a G600, which is like awesomeness with chocolateness.

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

The way i se it is the price, there stuff aint cheap and if its faulty or ir wont last for maybe a month you do get rather pisst considering how much you paid, and thatd why some people hardcore bash on them.

One does kinda expect some damn fine quality stuff considering the price. Atlest i do.

Oh and there fancy commerical can get anoying sometimes, too much boasting.

The way i se it is the price, there stuff aint cheap and if its faulty or ir wont last for maybe a month you do get rather pisst considering how much you paid, and thatd why some people hardcore bash on them.

One does kinda expect some damn fine quality stuff considering the price. Atlest i do.

Oh and there fancy commerical can get anoying sometimes, too much boasting.

I agree with their commercial advertising stuff. The welcome to the cult of razer garbage gets annoying, and the for gamers by gamers is annoying to since no gamer wants horrid quality peripherals.

Razer makes 2 good mice and some handy software. Razer deathadder line, Naga line, Razer surround, and Razer comms. The rest I stay away from.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Razer makes 2 good mice and some handy software. Razer deathadder line, Naga line, Razer surround, and Razer comms. The rest I stay away from.

Razer comms is just damn awesome!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

They're mouse pads are great too however they won't last forever. I have a vespula. Its my second one because after a year the first one started to bubble randomly. In have a goliathus control that's almost 2 years old but is showing it's age and is really now a place to rest my phone and gadgets near my pc. I recently bought the goliathus speed extended so that I could have a super wide mouse pad, plus I liked the design which goes great with my naga and Blackwidow in razer green. I wish the Tiamat 7.1 didn't suck cu then I'd still have a complete razer setup, but like I mentioned before the corsair vengeance 2000 were cheaper sound better and wireless. I also had a negative experience with the megalodons.

Long story short everything but audio I love from razer. The style feel and quality is great. The price not so much.

MY BUILD | Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Corsair Vengeance 16GB LP 1600Mhz | Intel 330 180GB SSD + 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 2x WD Red 2TB | OCZ ZX 850W 80+Gold | NZXT H442 Razer Edition | LG 34UC88-B 21:9 3440x1440 | Razer Kraken | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Naga 2013 | Logitech Z-2300 | Steam/Xbox Live Gamertag: Jay Slasher

When I write it out it seems very one sided but trust me I waste alot of money on all brands of peripheral accesories. Don't get me started on my Logitech line and now my current corsair stuff.

MY BUILD | Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Corsair Vengeance 16GB LP 1600Mhz | Intel 330 180GB SSD + 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 2x WD Red 2TB | OCZ ZX 850W 80+Gold | NZXT H442 Razer Edition | LG 34UC88-B 21:9 3440x1440 | Razer Kraken | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Naga 2013 | Logitech Z-2300 | Steam/Xbox Live Gamertag: Jay Slasher

They're mouse pads are great too however they won't last forever. I have a vespula. Its my second one because after a year the first one started to bubble randomly. In have a goliathus control that's almost 2 years old but is showing it's age and is really now a place to rest my phone and gadgets near my pc. I recently bought the goliathus speed extended so that I could have a super wide mouse pad, plus I liked the design which goes great with my naga and Blackwidow in razer green. I wish the Tiamat 7.1 didn't suck cu then I'd still have a complete razer setup, but like I mentioned before the corsair vengeance 2000 were cheaper sound better and wireless. I also had a negative experience with the megalodons. Long story short everything but audio I love from razer. The style feel and quality is great. The price not so much.

I was debating the Kraken Pros to replace my turtle beach PX3s! Don't all mouse mats eventually wear out though? 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Exactly and if a mouse pad lasts a year of abuse from me it gets my approval rating. Unless it's plastic or metal I assume the fibers that make up the pad will wear down.

I'm currently rocking the Deathadder and the Blackwidow Ultimate. I have no issues with them. No problems with Razer so far. 

I'm currently rocking the Deathadder and the Blackwidow Ultimate. I have no issues with them. No problems with Razer so far. 

My friend just ordered a Blackwidow ultimate! I think I'm more excited than him! I've never used mechanical keys before! 

Legen-wait for it-dary DP by the way! Barney is awesome!

See my Build here!

My friend just ordered a Blackwidow ultimate! I think I'm more excited than him! I've never used mechanical keys before! 

The blue Cherry MX switches are sweet! I think you'll probably like the keyboard more than your friend!

Yup this is my first mechanical keyboard. I want to go ducky or filco sometime this year to upgrade. 

My friends say that I'm the Barney of the group lol I wont complain about that hahaha

The blue Cherry MX switches are sweet! I think you'll probably like the keyboard more than your friend!I

I know I will, it'll be an expensive like though as i'll be forced to upgrade my nostromo to an orbweaver! :P

See my Build here!

Well I have owned only 2 items from razer and I can't say I love or hate them.  My deathadder black edition worked fine until today when the right button started sticking and I had one of their headphones awhile back and it seemed to work fine, until one day the sound decided not to work.  If I stick the plug in almost all the way in it works, but finding that sweet spot was hard.  Also my friend has a black widow ultimate and one of the keys is already giving out and I don't think he has owned the keyboard for even a year yet.

Actually I take that back I have their cloth mouse pad as well.   I think it feels nice and I love it, but its starting to look rough after a couple of years using it.

Also who ever was talking about madcatz I second your opinion.  That company has never given me anything good.  Always breaks quickly.  Although I have never tried any of their newer products, but sounds like they are still the same.

Well I have owned only 2 items from razer and I can't say I love or hate them.  My deathadder black edition worked fine until today when the right button started sticking and I had one of their headphones awhile back and it seemed to work fine, until one day the sound decided not to work.  If I stick the plug in almost all the way in it works, but finding that sweet spot was hard.  Also my friend has a black widow ultimate and one of the keys is already giving out and I don't think he has owned the keyboard for even a year yet.

Actually I take that back I have their cloth mouse pad as well.   I think it feels nice and I love it, but its starting to look rough after a couple of years using it.

Also who ever was talking about madcatz I second your opinion.  That company has never given me anything good.  Always breaks quickly.  Although I have never tried any of their newer products, but sounds like they are still the same.

MadCatz are defiantly still the same; cheap plastic shit.

See my Build here!

MadCatz are defiantly still the same; cheap plastic shit.

I actually just got rid of my Cyborg R.A.T.5(made by MadCatz). I can honestly say that thing looks like it went through a war zone and it wasn't even a year old. The rubber grip was peeling! :o. Never again, Now I'm with Logitech currently on the mouse since there warranty is AMAZING.

I've had my Naga for 2 years now and no problems. 

I remember Linus saying in one of his live-streams that, from his experience at NCIX, Razer shipped so many more items than everyone other peripheral manufacturer that it would only be natural to have more complaints on faulty items due to the amount items shipped. But who knows, can't really say without legitimate graphs and testing or some-such. 

They aren't that bad, but they aren't that good either. Some of my friends use Razer products and they seem to wear surprisingly fast. I'll stick to my Steelseries peripherals for now.

I disagree my MX518 is a beast, it's still going strong after ~8 years

OT: I mainly ignore anybody who constantly bashes something because they're generally exaggerating, and it seems like Razer will always RMA their products or if still faulty give a full refund.

If anything is exaggerated, it's how good the MX-518 is. It doesn't compare to a high end mouse, even Logitech's G700 beats it and quite frankly that was a bad mouse as well.

Their Blackwidow I hear all the time is amazing. 

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Dammit, my friends new black widow ultimate is sat staring at me. He got it delivered to my house as he went away for the weekend. However, I'm under strict order not to even look at it! It's so damn hard! 

See my Build here!

Only Razer product (besides Razer comms & Surround) that I've had is this Razer Deathadder 3500 I have in my hand as I type this, haven't had any issues so I can't complain.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Dammit, my friends new black widow ultimate is sat staring at me. He got it delivered to my house as he went away for the weekend. However, I'm under strict order not to even look at it! It's so damn hard! 

Lol. I'm sure if you asked him nicely if you could test it to make sure it works he probably would say yes... Then just 'test' it till he gets home XD

Lol. I'm sure if you asked him nicely if you could test it to make sure it works he probably would say yes... Then just 'test' it till he gets home XD

He's climbing a mountain, therefore he has no reception for me too ask him! His last orders were not to open it, so I'm sat playing with the 4 arrow keys that are usable from outside of the box! :P

See my Build here!