What smart phone do you use

lolmont

I have a xperia mini pro sk17 , not a high end one , but it fits me well :)

Still kickin with the iPhone 5...

I bought an Iphone 5 just when it came out, but i kind of regret it that i've bought one. The only thing I didn't like about the phone before Linus did the iswitched to android, was that I had to do everything via Itunes. (Although I really didn't liked that, I could live with it) But when I saw how enthousiast Linus was about the HTC One and android, there were lots of more reasons why I would prefer a HTC One over an Iphone 5. So if I would buy a new phone, it would probably be a HTC One. But for the next years, i will be stuck to my Iphone 5 and IOS.

I just brought an S3 the other week, due to the price drop thanks to the S4. I am on prepaid and to buy the S4 or the S3 before the drop it was $900AU and for a Uni student who only gets money from a government youth allowance, its a impossible price point. So I finally upgraded to the S3, which is close enough to the S4 for me to be happy about, also all the issues such as the weak feeling back have been fixed after I got the official flip cover (which includes a new back cover), which is around 4 times as thick. 

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Nokia Lumia 800 with WP 7.8

Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC i know its old but i love this phone :D

Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Xylon Rom 2.4.2 w/ franco.Kernel r376 

xperia z, picked it up the day after the release

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus still waiting for the 4.1 upgrade, come on Samsung  :(

I registered just to tell you that I own the freakin "HTC S740" windows mobile 6.1! It is a really unconvenient phone though...So after 5 years I'm planning to buy a "HTC one su" dual active sim.

galaxy s! soon to be a galaxy s2 that i got off my sister!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Samsung galaxy s3 mini

Have had an iPhone 5 the last 5-6 months. Switching to HTC One withing a few weeks. :wub:

Kindly - Brian J. Nielsen

PC - 3.2GHz i7, GTX580, SSD, 2.5Tb, 12Gb  ..  Mac - 27" iMac, 3.4GHz, GTX 680, SSD, 1Tb Fusion, 16Gb  ..  Phone - HTC One 32Gb (silver)

Currently using 3310, because i broke my Samsung galaxy s i9001 and screen cost 120 bucks.

Samsung Galaxy Note... currently running carbon rom... hoping to upgrade to the sexy black HTC One!!

White Galaxy Note II L900 (CarbonRom 1.6) = Mine

Titanium Gray Galaxy Note II L900 (CarbonRom 1.6) = Wife

Titanium Galaxy S 2 D710 (CarbonRom 1.6) = Daughter

Need to update the 2 Note II's to the latest CarbonRom 1.7 release.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W