What smart phone do you use

lolmont

I switch between the Note 2 and the Galaxy S4, trying to decide which I like better,

i use my Dell streak 7 running a customised CM10.1 as a phone, does that count as a smartphone???

Still using my Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 with Cyanogenmod.

To be honest. It's too slow to do anything I want now.

Luckily, I don't use my phone very often.

Mainly for communication purposes. :)

HTC EVO 3D. It works for me, though I would like something that has some continued support while I'm under a contract for it. Annoys the crap out of me that it was a great phone and a year after having it HTC stopped supporting it.

UK galaxy S III, dark blue model.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

How is it in terms of durability? I saw torture tests of it, and it didn't fare off too well.

It's really not that bad, the signal is worse than the 4s, the only thing that really grinds my gears is the change in the charger, as all the other ipod/iphone stereos and accessories become pointless.

iPhone 5, but would consider switching to Android or upgrading to iPhone 6 (5s) if it's worth it...

Samsung Galaxy S3 4G (GT-i9305) :D

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB OC GHz Edition | Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz

I don't have a smart phone. Yay!

iPhone 4

I don't have a mobile phone.

Blasphemy, right?

iPhone 4S, but next chance I get I'm definitely going Android.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

I got an iPhone 5 16 gb white.

It was the best option at the time, the S3 is a piece of shit when I first used it, the keyboard was inaccurate as fuck, and the audio player wouldn't let you go back. the battery life lasted as long as your breakfast (maybe). it got better as updates rolled in, but the sheer fact I dropped $300 on a 3 year tab was disappointing  I only paid $180 for my iPhone 5 and it only let me down in accessory support and 2-3 apps (vs the S3's NO APPS that I wanted, like MagicPlan) and the battery actually lasts me an entire day without charging it under normal use. The S3 also loves to lose wifi connectivity, you can litterally turn on your heel, and lose WiFi connection in your own house, one floor vertical, 25 feet horizontal, while the iPhone 5 has no issues connecting whatsowhatever. (these claims are with the S3 i9300, using HSPA+ on Wind Canada, and a iPhone 5 16gb white using 4G LTE on Fido Canada. The test grounds were a variety of places in the GTA including Eatons Centre, my house (this is the only place wifi was tested), in Richmond Hill, Ontario), driving on highway 404 between Elgin Mills and Sheppard, as well as other places).

I have had my galaxy s4 two days now and im lovin it. Pretty nice jump from desire hd to this one

Nokia E63. One of the first generation smartphones :)

Had a Galaxy S I (AT&T Captivate). Loved it, but it took forever to get updated, so I switch to iPhone 4S.

Loved my 4S. Was rock solid, fast, reliable.

Upgraded to iPhone 5. Loved it at first. Love LTE. But the battery was wonky and it just started feeling small.

Got the Galaxy S 4 on April 25th. Loving ever bit of it.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

HTC desire ( an old one , but with custom rom its flying)

Alcatel 997D ( Pure stock , cuz CM dont support dual sim phones )

Xperia x8 ( Custom rom and kernel on unlocked bootloader )

Samsung Galaxy S III, US version. Before that I used an HTC Incredible.

Nokia Lumia 920 windows phone 8. Used to have an HTC desire android device and that was great. I basically watched android grow up and mature as a platform during that time. I am now hoping to do the same with the Lumia and you know, Nokia was once the king for quality and ingenuity. I think they've done that with this phone in a market where everything is more or less the same thing.

GT-I9000 (Galaxy S) w/ root and jelly bean rom. It's not that bad...

Nokia 3310?

jks XD i have a Xperia PLAY, such a cool and unique phone