What smart phone do you use

lolmont

S2, because it is still brilliant. 

Nothing to see here - move along.

LG G2, because it has amazing specs and an amazing battery that lasts me all day.

COMIC SANS

Iphone 5s jailbroken cause i have the benefits of ios and the customisation of android with cydia

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Note II and iPhone 5 (Note on T-Mo and i5 on Verizon)

iPhone 5 because no questions asked it just works, I have all my music organized in iTunes, and I've spent money on iOS apps over the years. Jailbroken for the little tweaks I need.

Note II because I always liked big phones and couldn't get the original Note on Verizon.

Nice for watching Anime and reading Manga, Replaceable battery and 32GB sd card are a plus.

I mess with flashing roms and such so often it's not really ideal to have it as my main phone, I do keep an active SIM in it though.

So my iPhone is kinda my Work Phone and my Note is more of a Personal Phone.

Brand new HTC One m8. It's an amazing device in both hardware and software, and I like android for the extra configuration vs iOS. Also, I can't type on a screen that narrow. 

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

HTC one (old one) because of the build quality and the boomsound speakers

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. Cause I didn't really have the $400 to pay for the S3, and I don't really like the large size of the S3. I needed an upgrade from my Galaxy Proclaim I got to start me off, which was constantly locking up every time I got a phone call...... but i'm starting to think I need another upgrade. Personally i'm waiting for Project Ara to come out and start getting nicely powerful parts. I'm drooling at the hope Nvidia will make a Tegra chip for the platform. I don't need too much raw power in my phone as I have my Shield to play games on, but it would be pretty nice to be able to upgrade the antennas inside, along with the processor and stuff. And being able to change the screen out easily would be nice too. I had to replace the screen on my S3 mini, but I was a little rough when getting the vibrator motor off the metal plate on the old screen and I ended up ripping the circuit in half rendering my phone vibrationless.

I am using the Samsung galaxy s3, i just upgraded from a iPhone 4. I upgrade because my dad got the lg g flex and so he gave me the Samsung s3. I missed android so much, i didn't really enjoy my ios experience. So what kind of cell phone are you guys currently using and why? 

Samsung S390G (Tracfone)

Because it was $20, and my parents won't pay for my phone :P

LG freedom because fat thumbs

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Nokia N95 8GB cos dat reliability.

I have an iphone 3GS which was given to me for free cos of cracked outer glass.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Motorola RAZR D3, best value for money phone i could find in my country for a reasonable price... Of course the moto g came afterwards with even better specs but i love muh 8 mp camera and it still has the same day to day performance of the moto g so i can't complain. If i could change it i would get the moto x.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

I am using the Samsung galaxy s3, i just upgraded from a iPhone 4. I upgrade because my dad got the lg g flex and so he gave me the Samsung s3. I missed android so much, i didn't really enjoy my ios experience. So what kind of cell phone are you guys currently using and why? 

This topic has been posted numerous times. 

I'm merging the threads.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

iPhone 5. :)

iPhone 5 FOREVER!!!!!! I don't care about the 5S and the 5C. They took away the sales of the iPhone 5. Yet they still sell the 4. Outrage!!!1

apple.com

Brand new HTC One m8. It's an amazing device in both hardware and software, and I like android for the extra configuration vs iOS. Also, I can't type on a screen that narrow. 

If u want a future in tech, you will need to be able to use your fingers to make boards and type on small phones.

apple.com

Nokia N95 8GB cos dat reliability.

I have an iphone 3GS which was given to me for free cos of cracked outer glass.

theres not "outer glass on the 3GS. there is some on the 4-4S.

apple.com

I have an iPhone 5. (my second one) I have loved the experience but I think I'm done with ios. I want to give android a try. I love the S5 but I want to wait for the Note 4 or maybe the iPhone 6 if it has a bigger screen size.

Scratch that!!!!!!!! I want the OnePlusOne

apple.com

theres not "outer glass on the 3GS. there is some on the 4-4S.

The screen has outer glass.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

The screen has outer glass.

thats just the touch part. when u say outer glass it makes me think the outside.

apple.com

If u want a future in tech, you will need to be able to use your fingers to make boards and type on small phones.

If by make boards you mean work on motherboards and/or in tight places, I'm fully aware of that. I always manage but it's not easy. As for needing to learn to type on small phones, why? I see no reason I need to learn how to do that when I don't have to, and can buy one of any other various non-tiny phones to type on. 

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

I have an iPhone 5. (my second one) I have loved the experience but I think I'm done with ios. I want to give android a try. I love the S5 but I want to wait for the Note 4 or maybe the iPhone 6 if it has a bigger screen size.

Do you mind not posting five times in a row? Use the Multiquote/edit function. It's against forum rules.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

If by make boards you mean work on motherboards and/or in tight places, I'm fully aware of that. I always manage but it's not easy. As for needing to learn to type on small phones, why? I see no reason I need to learn how to do that when I don't have to, and can buy one of any other various non-tiny phones to type on. 

if ur a tech help then u will need to type on any type of android or ios phone. there r some small android phones

apple.com

Do you mind not posting five times in a row? Use the Multiquote/edit function. It's against forum rules.

sorry

apple.com

if ur a tech help then u will need to type on any type of android or ios phone. there r some small android phones

I worked a stint at best buy activating phones and have helped others learn how to use their phones and such. I can use them, it's not a matter of not knowing how or being completely incapable of it. I just don't prefer it and see no reason to force myself to do it every day when I don't need to.