When i order multiple things from NCIX do i get charged tax on every item?

Luke

When i order multiple things from NCIX do i get charged tax on every individual item or is the tax adding to the total price? If you know i would appreciate the help, Thanks!

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Sorry for asking what is probably a stupid question i rarely order things online the only things i've ordered are individual items from NCIX.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

yes you allways pay taxes.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

When you "check out" the taxes will be added up and you get the total..

Perhaps I am misreading the question but the sum tax would be the same.

You will pay tax on the total, after applicable fees (Electronics Recycling Fee). You would pay the same amount of tax (in %) if you bought everything individually.

The only reason you might not want to buy everything at the same time, is shipping Insurance (you get $100 free with each load), and shipping costs, I think they are charged per order, not per item, though I could be wrong.

I was thinking if tax is added to each individual item it would be more than if just the 12% was added to the subtotal. Thanks for trying to help despite my question making no sense.