First build, too happy ^^

Melchio

Great build man have the same case and you have given me some ideas how to improve on my build.

Great build man have the same case and you have given me some ideas how to improve on my build.

nice!

For a first build you've done so well dude 

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

Good job on your cablemanagement :) Beautiful job for a first timer :)

I like it, I like it a lot. Pretty.

9/10

As far as aesthetics it's simplicity and small touches make it brilliant.  

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

Looks brilliant, love that sleeving!

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Hey awesome build, mine is very similar. I have the same PSU, does yours squeak and make chirping noises? It's so annoying, I need to change mine but I work with my pc so I don't know how to change it without be without a pc :S

Hey awesome build, mine is very similar. I have the same PSU, does yours squeak and make chirping noises? It's so annoying, I need to change mine but I work with my pc so I don't know how to change it without be without a pc :S

OMG so u r telling me that sonud comes from PSU?!?! from the very fist day that i assembled, sometimes i hear that kind of noise but i'm not sure if it come from gpu or hhd...so, is the psu?!

OMG so u r telling me that sonud comes from PSU?!?! from the very fist day that i assembled, sometimes i hear that kind of noise but i'm not sure if it come from gpu or hhd...so, is the psu?!

yeah its definitely the PSU.. so dissapointing coming from Corsair. Check this video out: