What is your favorite CS:GO team?

Osmium

K1ck Im portugues, so :P oh and Titan and NiP (I can't choose) *cryes*

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

I do not have a team I like nor do I care for the game.  

Why did you bother commenting then?

NBK Smithzzz and ScreaM may be out of Titan, some crazy guys out there thinks NBK and SmithZz may join Epsilon with shox

http://www.hltv.org/n/13126

Yeah the french scene has exploded and its crazy. LDLC who have stuck together since the start of CSGO seem to be split apart, Titan finally collapsed, and Epsilon are now fragmented after the influx of new players ready to be picked up. Although the three rosters (ex6istenz, apex, KQLY, Kenny, and Maniac], Shox, Kio, NBK, Smithz, and happy,] AND ScreaM, GMX, fxy0, SF, and Uzi) All three of those teams look very strong (I think Shox's looks the strongest). Also it does not look like ScreaM is retiring which is great, it would have been horrible to see him leave.

K1ck Im portugues, so :P oh and Titan and NiP (I can't choose) *cryes*

I like K1ck a lot, I remember that game where they beat NiP, their only problem is they are inconsistent so people underestimate them a lot.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I like K1ck a lot, I remember that game where they beat NiP, their only problem is they are inconsistent so people underestimate them a lot.

Yea, thats true. Isnt dust2 NiP's map, if understand what I mean

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Why did you bother commenting then?

Yeah the french scene has exploded and its crazy. LDLC who have stuck together since the start of CSGO seem to be split apart, Titan finally collapsed, and Epsilon are now fragmented after the influx of new players ready to be picked up. Although the three rosters (ex6istenz, apex, KQLY, Kenny, and Maniac], Shox, Kio, NBK, Smithz, and happy,] AND ScreaM, GMX, fxy0, SF, and Uzi) All three of those teams look very strong (I think Shox's looks the strongest). Also it does not look like ScreaM is retiring which is great, it would have been horrible to see him leave.

I miss the old titan without KennyS that was neck in neck with NiP. NBK clutch plays, SmithZz's sniping, shox's crazy skills. Good times

I miss the old titan without KennyS that was neck in neck with NiP. NBK clutch plays, SmithZz's sniping, shox's crazy skills. Good times

Well Valve technically nerfed ScreaM by nerfing ADAD which his entire playstyle was based off of. And tensions in the team rose when Titan (organization) was trying to force everyone into a gaming house. The only one who did not want to do that was Shox and as a result he left because they could not find a compromise. However the Shox NBK Smithzz Kio and Happy lineup looks like they might end up playing like the Titan you remember.

Titan will likely consist of Ex6, apex, kenny and gang. While LDLC may pick up Shox's lineup due to their organisation having more money to go around as compared to epsilon. The changes are not confirmed, so there may be additional changes. Expect everything pretty much, as of this post its been a good 2-4 days since the "news" came out, likely so they are still in discussion and further roster changes might occur. 

What?

Titan will likely consist of Ex6, apex, kenny and gang. While LDLC may pick up Shox's lineup due to their organisation having more money to go around as compared to epsilon. The changes are not confirmed, so there may be additional changes. Expect everything pretty much, as of this post its been a good 2-4 days since the "news" came out, likely so they are still in discussion and further roster changes might occur. 

Yeah at this point any information we might have is probably outdated. Although it is confirmed ScreaM is not retiring :)

Titan and LDLC was my favourite teams. Now they are just Titan00bs and LDL-DDOS.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Titan and LDLC was my favourite teams. Now they are just Titan00bs and LDL-DDOS.

You are from Denmark and you don't like Dignitas?!

I'd have to say Titan, they're just so much fun to watch, though lately they haven't been doing so hot.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I'd have to say Titan, they're just so much fun to watch, though lately they haven't been doing so hot.

I hate to say it but Titan is probably no more.

http://www.hltv.org/news/13126-nbk-scream-smithzz-out-report

The french scene is a mess right now.

NiP

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

NiP and Fnatic 

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

NAVI and Fnatic are my fave. Fnatic are steamrolling at the moment!

I would say Dignitas but after them losing two "easy" games and costing me monay, i'd have to say nip, i really like friedburger, legit aim

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I would say Dignitas but after them losing two "easy" games and costing me monay, i'd have to say nip, i really like friedburger, legit aim

Weren't those the ones with a stand in for Fetish? He is the IGL so I wouldn't imagine they would do well without him. The dignitas game last night against HR was amazing though.

Weren't those the ones with a stand in for Fetish? He is the IGL so I wouldn't imagine they would do well without him. The dignitas game last night against HR was amazing though.

Nah one was vs Cloud9 in ESL, i remember a sick round where Hiko destroyed Dig, one member of Dig just standing in a corner like a silver, sad memories lol

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Nah one was vs Cloud9 in ESL, i remember a sick round where Hiko destroyed Dig, one member of Dig just standing in a corner like a silver, sad memories lol

Well to be fair the only reason C9 lost to NiP was the fact they had never played cbble before ever. (shroud literally had never played it at all xD). C9 in all likelihood would have made it to the finals if not for that   :P

Well to be fair the only reason C9 lost to NiP was the fact they had never played cbble before ever. (shroud literally had never played it at all xD). C9 in all likelihood would have made it to the finals if not for that   :P

Cloud9 played really well there, im just being butthurt because i lost 50$ on that game lol

Fnatic is my fav. I've been a fnatic fanboy since 1.6 times. So happy to see them wreck pretty much every team they face now. 16-0 against NiP was tasty. ;)

Fnatic is my fav. I've been a fnatic fanboy since 1.6 times. So happy to see them wreck pretty much every team they face now. 16-0 against NiP was tasty. ;)

Fun fact, that 16-0 loss was the first 16-0 lost delivered to NiP in like 400 plus official matches or some crazy thing like that.

What?

I'm not really a fan of any particular team. I like adreN for his youtube channel, I like Olofmeister for that awesome defuse, I kind of like a couple other players mostly for their youtube and twitch activity.

Now after watching a whole lot of high level matches I would say I'm a fan of Fnatic. Very impressive team. NiP hasn't impressed me much -solid, always perform well, but never really blow me away. I like Hiko, JW, and olofmeister for individual plays, and N0thing for the humour.

Anything but NiP LOL.

Jokes aside, I would go with VirtusPro.

They are pretty strong. You have everything in that team, classic old school players and some new talents.

It's a great, aggressive team.

Well, event though there are a lot of critics on Nip. I really consider them being my favorites. Not just for the skills but for the all entire concept behind it.

They are really a team, you can feel it when they play, they are friends etc etc. And they play good as well. I mean, during ESL One they did some fucking good comebacks. They deserve well.

LDLC plays good, but the mentality sucks.. Frenchies.... I am French so, I know what I am talking about here and mainly with the latest change and backstab going on recently in the french arena.

I don't like VirtusPro, they looks like they know better than everyone else.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold