Frozen = Gay Propaganda...Apparantly.

Admire

Sorry, but this is just so hilarious that I simply had to share it with you. There is apparantly a bit of controversy by some conservatives about Frozen promoting "Lesbianism and bestiality". The really funny thing is the examples that got them riled up.

It started on the national catholic register which for some reasons blocks my work computer. maybe the entire country of denmark is deemed to be to sinful to have access....

NCRlogo_tag.gif

You do not have access to this server

We apologize if you have been blocked by mistake.  Please contact the Register and we will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Swanson's broadside was inspired by a blog on the National Catholic Register entitled So, How Gay IS Disney's Frozen? in which the NCR's film critic Steven D Greydanus had argued the film is full of "gay-culture themes". These include the solitary nature of the protagonist Elsa, her lack of interest in her male suitors, and the Oscar-winning song Let It Go. which shows Elsa "celebrating her acceptance of her true identity". Greydanus also points to a brief glimpse of a "gay family", that belonging to trading post owner Oaken.

Bestiality was identified by Greydanus in the relationship between hunter Kristoff and his reindeer Sven, as contained in a line from The Fixer-Upper Song: "His thing with the reindeer/That's a little outside of nature's laws!""

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....So a women who choses soliture = Lesbian apparantly and a person who has a friendship with an animal apparantly signals beastiality. Because we all know that talking to a pet is just a few short steps removed from raping that same pet one lonely evening....."which shows Elsa "celebrating her acceptance of her true identity"= I actually doesn't even get that reference.

It then continued with some radio preacher who went even further over board.

Man, how many children are taken into these things and how many Christians are taking their kids off to see the movie Frozen, produced by an organization that is probably one of the most pro-homosexual organizations in the country?" Swanson ranted in a March 5 segment. "You wonder sometimes, I’m not a tinfoil hat conspiratorialist, but you wonder sometimes if maybe there’s something very evil happening here. If I was the Devil, what would I do to really foul up an entire social system and do something really, really, really evil to 5- and 6- and 7-year-olds in Christian families around America?...If I was the Devil, I would buy Disney in 1984, that’s what I would have done."

No reason to comment on that stupidity.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I just saying I theorize homosexuals are gay.. Just a theory though :D

I thought Disney was very anti-homosexual? Regardless this is ridiculous and just shows that Humans may advance every day but so does their stupidity.

gay people are fagets.

wat?

tl:dr plox

??

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

So I saw 2 stupid thins this month, death of desktop but gadget show, and now this. lol

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Didn't the same thing happen with Brave or whatever it was called?

Didn't the same thing happen with Brave or whatever it was called?

I think it did actually.

I think it did actually.

People are so sensitive to the dumbest things. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years Disney releases a movie with a gay prince or lesbian princess. That'll really stir things up! :D

People are so sensitive to the dumbest things. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years Disney releases a movie with a gay prince or lesbian princess. That'll really stir things up! :D

I really hope they do. The whole point should be love....who cares the gender of those involved. Disney could for sure make a story innocent and beautiful no matter the gender of those involved. Doesn't really matter.

You are correct....amazing how sensitive people are

@beebskadoo needs to read this

wow this beyond of what i call stupid 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

So this guy went to watch a Disney film and all he could think about was bestiality and lesbians?

Well it does seem to be having a negative effect on him... Not sure about the kids.

235313149250187274e4ouf5ndc_zpsffd49708.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I can kinda of see where they thought of it as a 'lesbian movie', but only for the last part of the movie, which I won't say because of spoilers. I did get a bit of lesbian vibe from that scene, but then I thought it out and was like "Nah, it's all good."

Now, the bestiality thing... I have no idea where they got that from.

On a side note, apparently Frozen is also the most Christian Disney movie ever: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jan/25/disney-frozen-religious-allegory

Hm...

COMIC SANS

[absolutely nothing to do with frozne]

please reply if you have an opinion, since it's OT and this thread can go pretty much anywhere as rogue as it can be, as long as it's being monitored. 

I wish Pope Francis would really take more steps to keep himself safe rather than banking on god alone, that's my only major criticism of him. No matter how good it makes him look, or how closer it makes him to the people, it's just not worth it. 

Too many radicals of all types, I'm atheist but I put a great deal of faith in that guy and can recognize that he can change a lot, if not be heavily influential towards a future where problems of this nature don't exist. 

Hopefully he lasts long enough the purge the church of silly shit like this and begin to excommunicate radical branches and members of even, to clean the church of one of it's major issues. 

Too bad the College will probably never pick another decent Pope like the current one. I'm sure many already fear him, since he can start his own following and branch if he wanted to at this time. Who knows, maybe in the distant future we'll have a branch based off his method. 

Error: 410

Just read this, can't stop laughing. Disney should be given credit by feminists. I forgot how it went, but in Europe there's this thing that rates how women are profiled in movies. Usually they're profiled as being weak, always in need of a man, incapable of doing important things alone, ... and so on. So for once, a woman is actually independant and of course that's evidence she's a lesbian. The ignorance and stupidity of certain people, often influenced by out-dated idealogies as religion, never seizes to amaze me. I for one, like the movie and soundtracks.

Dunno why I'm writing this, I'm a bit tipsy ^-^

And at the Pope subject. I expect him to make big changes, but not too soon. He's the pope, but Caesar was the emperor and yet he got murdered by his senate. Not saying the pope will be murdered, but might be pressured if he makes too radical changes.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best!