Unless you tear it apart and manually swap the LED, probably not.

What do you mean by missing corsair link. It's just software you download

Youd have to swap out the LED, I'm afraid. Sorry about that bud. :(

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Best bet is it buy another cable unless you feel confident opening the pump the change an led.

Good afternoon,

I recently ordered a "two month old," used H100i. Fucking stupid idea.

It's in shocking condition and is missing parts, but this isn't an issue, because I have the parts to make up for it, except the Corsair link cable, and the LED on the H100i is stuck on blue. Is there any way to reset this to white without Corsair link?

Your advice is appreciated.

Its just a normal usb mini, not a micro but a mini if you have the cable you can set it up, if the unit was bought second hand off of someone you might be able to contact corsair and have them ship out mounting hardware along with the cable if the unit is still under warranty 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Never buy used water cooling equipment. Sorry for your loss man

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Its just a normal usb mini, not a micro but a mini if you have the cable you can set it up, if the unit was bought second hand off of someone you might be able to contact corsair and have them ship out mounting hardware along with the cable if the unit is still under warranty 

It's not a normal mini usb because on end plugs into usb header not a usb bus. Also warranty won't cover that

It's not a normal mini usb because on end plugs into usb header not a usb bus. Also warranty won't cover that

yes the bus header is the same as a port so plug in to a port change the color and unplug :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5