New PC keep cutting out (update)

Hello everyone,

I need some urgent help. Recently I posted that my PC kept cutting out and after a while I thought I had diagnosed the problem with the help of various users on this forum but unfortunately the problem keeps occurring and I don't know why. If you want to see my other post he's a link.

To give some up-to-date information and a bit more detail here's basically what's happened so far. A few days ago I upgraded my 5-6 year old PC with a new motherboard, CPU and RAM which to me essentially feels like an entirely new build, but since then my PC has crashed probably about 7-8 times (3 times today (I've been using it a lot more today than in previous days, I don't feel like it's crashing any more frequently today)). The parts I'm using in this 'new build' are the following:

• AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
  • GIgabyte B550M Aorus Pro M-ATX motherboard
  • 16GB DDR4 Kingston Hyper-X memory
  • 120GB Samsung Evo SSD
  • 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
  • AMD RX5700 GPU
  • Ubit WIE7265 Wi-Fi and bluetooth PCIe card (currently not installed and hasn't been for the last 3 crashes)
  • Seasonic S12-550W 80 Plus Bronze PSU

Since the last forum post I have checked all the wiring making sure everything is connected properly, removed the Ubit Wi-Fi card as some people had experienced their PC's crashing whilst using it, I've checked temperatures of the CPU, GPU and PSU making sure nothing is over heating causing the system to shut down without any concerns and I have replaced the Seasonic PSU with an old XFX XPS-550W-SEW (I think that's the model number) PSU and I'm still experiencing crashing as though there has been a power cut (even though I know that's definitely not the case). I have also done a clean install of Windows 10 when I moved from my old CPU and motherboard to the new system. 

I'm now really unsure of what else could be causing this problem. Could a program be causing the PC to instantly power off without any warning? I think on every occasion when the PC has shut down I have had Affinity Designer and Microsoft Edge open but would the computer just cut out like it has been because of a single program? Is it likely to be hardware related? If so what hardware is the likely cause of this sort of issue? The CPU, motherboard and RAM are all completely new parts and I've tried two PSU's now.

Basically I'm a bit clueless as to the cause of this issue and after paying £500-600 for all the new parts it's pretty concerning.

I would really appreciate some help! Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Matt

Can you start and run a logger until it reboots?

That might give us a way to see something helpful like a voltage spike or temp issue.

Download HWiNFO here - https://www.hwinfo.com/

When you open HWiNFO, choose the option for Sensors only, and if prompted, hit continue. 

Also if prompted, do not download the beta version.

How to create a log:

Open HWiNFO and choose sensors only.

Then in the bottom right there is an icon that looks like a spreadsheet with a green plus on it.

Click that button to start logging, the green plus will switch to a red X to let you know its saving data. 

It will also ask you for a file name and where to save it. I save them to my desktop, name it whatever you want.

Let it run for a few moments or until the machine locks up/resets.

Then click the spreadsheet again so the red X turns back to a green +.

You now have a log file.

How to view the log file:

You can view the log using the GenericLogViewer addon here https://www.hwinfo.com/add-ons/

Download, extract, run GenericLogViewer.exe, click the open file button in the top right and point it to the log file you made above.

Use the dropdown in the upper right to choose which category to view

Daily driver (looking to upgrade mobo and cpu spring of 2021)   --- The only time I sort by price from high to low is when I am shopping for CPU's and GPU's (looking for a cheap i7-7700k though)
Mobo: ASRock Z170 Extreme7+  CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6MHz OC  Cooling: Corsair H115i Hydro  Memory: TridentZ 32GB @ 3600MHz  GPU: EVGA 2070 FTW3 ULTRA+ (OC'd 50/300)  
PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 980 Pro 1TB, 950 PRO 512Mb, (2)ADATA SU800 1TB  Keyboard: Logitech G910  Mouse: Logitech G502   Headset: Logitech G930 UPS: APC Pro 1500 S

Unraid box providing network routing, home automation services, and media services ( I love unraid!)

USB Key: SanDisk 16GB Ultra Fit  Mobo: Intel DX79SR Extreme+  CPU: i7-3820  Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Predator  Storage: (cache)480gb Micron SSD (1)8TB HDD (1) 4TB HDD  
GPU: MSI GTX 1650 4GT LP OC (passed through to Emby)  NIC: Intel I350-T4 4-port Gb (passed through to PFSense)  UPS: APC PRO 1000
Docker Containers: Emby and Home-Assistant-Core  Virtual machines: PFsense ( I love PFSense!)

Family machines
Mobo: Asus Prime H310M-E  CPU: Intel Core i3-9100F  Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx 400  Memory: Teamgroup Elite Plus DDR4 16GB  Storage: Silicon Power 1TB NVMe M.2  
GPU: Asus GTX 1660 Super 6GB or EVGA 1070 FTW 8GB  PSU: Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+  UPS: APC XS 1300

As well as a number of other machines, a ton of parts, miles of cables, and who knows what else!
Private message me for quicker assistance. I also build and ship custom machines at a really fair price.

16 hours ago, cr8tor said:

That might give us a way to see something helpful like a voltage spike or temp issue.

When you open HWiNFO, choose the option for Sensors only, and if prompted, hit continue. 

How to create a log:

Then in the bottom right there is an icon that looks like a spreadsheet with a green plus on it.

Click that button to start logging, the green plus will switch to a red X to let you know its saving data. 

It will also ask you for a file name and where to save it. I save them to my desktop, name it whatever you want.

You now have a log file.

You can view the log using the GenericLogViewer addon here https://www.hwinfo.com/add-ons/

Download, extract, run GenericLogViewer.exe, click the open file button in the top right and point it to the log file you made above.

Thanks @cr8tor. I have been running this program for now since your last comment and although the PC hasn't crashed yet I did decide to have a little look at the live data and I noticed two reading which are showing red, is this a problem?

Power Reporting Deviation (Accuracy) under the CPU [#0]: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X: Enhanced heading.

1002174484_HWiNFOPowerReport.PNG.b4bf20b73528ca813f66de7b81474dcd.PNG

17 hours ago, cr8tor said:

How to create a log:

You now have a log file.

My PC just cut out again about half an hour since my last post. I'm afraid I don't understand all the graphs or what each of the graphs are measuring, would you mind looking at the data for me and giving me a conclusion? Also the computer was in sleep mode for about 15 hours just in case you were wondering why the graph is flat for a long period of time.

HWiNFO_Data_01.CSV