Cyberpunk delayed again! Yes its true.

Ryuzakimorgoth

Honestly not that surprised. I’m looking at it as a good thing actually as it means more time to get a new GPU.

Now let’s see MLID “leak” a conspiracy that Nvidia paid CDPR to delay so they can sell more RTX cards 😂

Current build: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, ASUS PRIME X570-Pro, EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra, G.Skill 2x16GB 3600C16 DDR4, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, Sabrent Rocket 1TB, Corsair RM750x, Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, LG 27GL83A-B

1 minute ago, FaxedForward said:

Honestly not that surprised. I’m looking at it as a good thing actually as it means more time to get a new GPU.

Now let’s see MLID “leak” a conspiracy that Nvidia paid CDPR to delay so they can sell more RTX cards 😂

I do not see it as a good thing. A game going gold should be your biggest telling of, no it ain't getting delayed anymore. Now this shows that going gold means nothing anymore.

And frankly, this was delayed enough as it is. Not to mention all those promises of no more delays. Honestly I'm getting refunded because I am tried of having 90$ sitting in there waiting forever for this damn thing to come out. Watch them delay it into 2021.

They have to test 9 different versions for it, yes 9. In a Covid world where they work from home. The delay is only 3 weeks and I'd rather another delay than ending up with ...another Anthem lol.

5 minutes ago, FaxedForward said:

Now let’s see MLID “leak” a conspiracy that Nvidia paid CDPR to delay so they can sell more RTX cards

xD they could easily sell more RTX 30 if they made more cards. xDxD ++++

Just now, dilpickle said:

Alpha, Beta, Gold. These terms have completely lost their meaning in recent years.

This is what they USED to mean.

Pretty much on point. The industry is doing what they please now and all we can do is whine and pout.

Just now, aDoomGuy said:

They have to test 9 different versions for it, yes 9. In a Covid world where they work from home. The delay is only 3 weeks and I'd rather another delay than ending up with ...another Anthem lol.

xD they could easily sell more RTX 30 if they made more cards. xDxD ++++

They shouldn't have released it for 'gold status' and promised no more delays. This is their fault for making promises they couldn't keep. Yes the whole argument for a better product is nice, but its not enough anymore.

Just now, Ryuzakimorgoth said:

Pretty much on point. The industry is doing what they please now and all we can do is whine and pout.

If you want a piece of junk released then that's on you man. CDPR strive for quality and in this darn age that's something gamers gotto respect because the amount of AAA GARBAGE being released is insane.

Just now, aDoomGuy said:

If you want a piece of junk released then that's on you man. CDPR strive for quality and in this darn age that's something gamers gotto respect because the amount of AAA GARBAGE being released is insane.

Except that going by their words, it wasn't a piece of garbage. The game was done period. They decided to take back what they said. Listen, I want a good product as much as anyone else, but just blindly defending a company like they were your friends really won't do anything good. I asked for a refund because this feels like a joke and frankly I could put that money in something more immediate. I'm just tired of this thing getting delayed all the time, and frankly I am allowed to be tired of it.

not like i was gonna have the hardware to play it anyways lol, time to watch the drama unfold again :)🍿

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

More time to wait for a possible 3080 to come in stock?

Right guys?

right?

image.png.a5a567c438f63241fee68daa9a5ab5f8.png

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

More time to wait for a possible 3080 to come in stock?

Right guys?

right?

image.png.a5a567c438f63241fee68daa9a5ab5f8.png

Those are fine dreams you got there sergeant.

And this is a few weeks after news of CDPR going into full time crunch to get the game ready.

7 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

No, CDPR should never have announced publicly that the game was finished and promised no more delays. The issue isn't the new delay, the issue is that they promised everyone that another delay would not happen.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Master Disaster said:

And this is a few weeks after news of CDPR going into full time crunch to get the game ready.

No, CDPR should never have announced publicly that the game was finished and promised no more delays. The issue isn't the new delay, the issue is that they promised everyone that another delay would not happen.

Exactly. But people are going to give CDPR a full pass because Witcher games. Look we all know that they make great games. But this is still looking bad for them.

This is like the game Pantheon MMO my gaming group (not me and my wife - we just knew it was a bust) is STILL waiting for ;)

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Well

image.png.cdcb76727d2b0c73aed9d14b73d3f627.png

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

3 minutes ago, Ryuzakimorgoth said:

Except that going by their words, it wasn't a piece of garbage. The game was done period. They decided to take back what they said. Listen, I want a good product as much as anyone else, but just blindly defending a company like they were your friends really won't do anything good. I asked for a refund because this feels like a joke and frankly I could put that money in something more immediate. I'm just tired of this thing getting delayed all the time, and frankly I am allowed to be tired of it.

Yes, yes, you are tired, I am tired and CDPR are also tired of it. They want the game to be released as much as anyone else. They want to test it some more and there are 9 different versions for it. Quality control. The lack of which is what is my major concern of the gaming industry as a whole and if just ONE company can take that seriously then that will make me more happy than any game with bugs or random crashes.

As far as broken promises goes, well reality isn't scripted and shit happens. There are no promises that can't be broken, so there you go.

1 minute ago, Ryuzakimorgoth said:

This didn't age well lmao

Not even a full day ago lol 

I just... don’t care? 

Getting mad about something like this is the very essence of entitlement.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

Just now, Slottr said:

Not even a full day ago lol 

Right, I see so many posts on Twitter about this. They changed their mind quite fast.

Honestly I feel like they just don't want to release their big open world rpg the same month as AC Valhalla at this point.

Just now, Vitamanic said:

I just... don’t care? 

Getting mad about something like this is the very essence of entitlement.

Then its great that you do not!
Meanwhile if you have nothing to really add to the discussion, then don't comment mate. No one's mad. Neither am I. I'm simply tired and decided to take my buisness where something actually releases. Simple as that. 

Testing for 9 platforms?

Xbox one

Xbox one x

Xbox series S
Xbox series X

PS4

PS4 pro

PS5

PC

Stadia

So they are counting each console variant as a platform, I mean, I guess, if the variants have different graphics performance.

Regardless I wanna quote Shigeru Miyamoto in here.

A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever. 

They can take all the time they want perfection can't be rushed and even in this shitty year, I rather wait regardless.

Edited by AlexGoesHigh
typo

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

5 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

No they shouldn't. But they did. Honestly though, seeing posts in this thread makes me realize that half finished games being released maybe isn't the fault of the dev's or the publishers but maybe rather the consumer.

Just now, Ryuzakimorgoth said:

Right, I see so many posts on Twitter about this. They changed their mind quite fast.

Honestly I feel like they just don't want to release their big open world rpg the same month as AC Valhalla at this point.

I feel like its more to do with making sure next gen console owners don't have to wait to play it. I'm assuming PS5 & XBSX will both be difficult to get hold of for a few weeks after launch and it really feels like they're waiting to try and avoid next gen owners not appearing in the first week sales numbers.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)