UOLTT: Operation Monarch (To Capture a <REDACTED>)

you are missing something, now since it's out go talk about it, go, post more on rsi, now, that is an orderish thing maybe.

Are you guys making UOLTT look like a kindergarden again ? Or am i missing something here? :l

I don't think any label applies to us anymore, lol.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Totally want to see if i can find somewhere that'll kindly weld and cut some metal for me nearby, if not, I'm sure I'm competent enough to just attack it with a hacksaw and file to a nice finish, but welding, nahhh dawg.

I'd also prefer posting my schematics and seeing if people want to give making it a go for themselves, because I'm positive shipping would be colossal

I am thinking of making one for my Nexus7 damn I need to go get the tools now.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

You have my ship, skills and time at disposal.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

You have my ship, skills and time at disposal.

Thanks, buddy. We're gonna need it majorly when the time comes.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Thanks, buddy. We're gonna need it majorly when the time comes.

Anything for my community.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Anything for my community.

Count me in. Sounds awesome.

^^b Good to hear more LTT folks rolling in. Welcome welcome!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Realized I posted in the wrong UOLTTC topic, ugh...

Either way, sorry that I'm not posting much on the RSI boards, I barely post here aside from the PC Gaming section because I'm not that technologically savvy. Whenever I go to the RSI boards they're always either talking 'bout the game or other conversations I can't be assed to take part in.

I already expressed my concern for the whole, "let's leak the doc for attention', I personally found it silly and pointless.

Either way, I'm gonna go back to eating my pizza...

Is there also a plan to find one of the derelict Bengal Carriers and capture that too?

Is there also a plan to find one of the derelict Bengal Carriers and capture that too?

well ok if you ask that nicely :D I am sure that we will at least make a bid for it.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Realized I posted in the wrong UOLTTC topic, ugh...

Either way, sorry that I'm not posting much on the RSI boards, I barely post here aside from the PC Gaming section because I'm not that technologically savvy. Whenever I go to the RSI boards they're always either talking 'bout the game or other conversations I can't be assed to take part in.

I already expressed my concern for the whole, "let's leak the doc for attention', I personally found it silly and pointless.

Either way, I'm gonna go back to eating my pizza...

I feel ya mate, dont worry about it and enjoy your meal.

We must do this as soon as the opportunity arises.

I think we should employ our explorers to find a Bengal and report to us instantly so we can obtain one.

UOLTTC can't be a big player without one, it's a must-have to be a force to be reckoned with.

We must do this as soon as the opportunity arises.

I think we should employ our explorers to find a Bengal and report to us instantly so we can obtain one.

UOLTTC can't be a big player without one, it's a must-have to be a force to be reckoned with.

I think once we find out more details about what ships are in game, the higher ups and more frequent members will be capable of setting up some sort of schedule, or agenda, where we focus on getting a smaller ship like an Idris, then move up gradually through sizes and increase our fleet size exponentially.

But yeah, the lack of information makes pre-planning for anything incredibly tedious, which is incredibly annoying and disappointing, imo.

As far as I know, not right now. The only focus was on the KingShip because after captured we can fly it in UEE space under registration.

A derelict Bengal would be nice, but I haven't heard anything about finding a ship of that size. if it's possible, yeah we would definitely do it.

As for a live Bengal, I'm not going to plan for that operation because of the work that will have to be put in to hide it. It would have to be flown in lawless space and would require non stop attention to protect it from not only players but also NPCs.

I think once we find out more details about what ships are in game, the higher ups and more frequent members will be capable of setting up some sort of schedule, or agenda, where we focus on getting a smaller ship like an Idris, then move up gradually through sizes and increase our fleet size exponentially.

But yeah, the lack of information makes pre-planning for anything incredibly tedious, which is incredibly annoying and disappointing, imo.

Pretty much, but I don't find it annoying yet.

It's almost a year before it comes out. I'm sure they haven't even figured out what power plant, engine locations, ship schematics, etc. I mean, the Idris is still being worked on. The Bengal is just a shell and a landing deck as of now. CR even admitted to it. It's nowhere near done. Given Squadron 42, we likely will find out more about a Bengal soon.

But a KingShip will... Honestly, it's an alien ship. We shouldn't know anything about it. CR doesn't have to release any information on it, because as far as we know only the X12 was captured. And it's only speculation that the X12 is an older model KingShip. It's a simulation. Our roles in the simulated universe are not to have omnipotent knowledge of anything. I'm going to plan on us never getting that proper information.

But, yeah, in 10 months if we know nothing additional then I will start getting annoyed, lol. The report won't change much at all at that point.

I honestly doubt we'll get much information on a Vanduul carrier class ship.

Fighter tactics and formations. Maybe you should put some of this into the manual. The black bars are helpful and all but... Always remember TopGun and perform a Split S. Saved me in War Thunder 1000 times. When im in my 315P im going to need some defensive tactics. 

http://www.combataircraft.com/en/Tactics/Air-To-Air/

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

Fighter tactics and formations. Maybe you should put some of this into the manual. The black bars are helpful and all but... Always remember TopGun and perform a Split S. Saved me in War Thunder 1000 times. When im in my 315P im going to need some defensive tactics. 

http://www.combataircraft.com/en/Tactics/Air-To-Air/

Thanks thanks. I'm actually using this as reference for tidying up the tactics page.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

As far as I know, not right now. The only focus was on the KingShip because after captured we can fly it in UEE space under registration.

A derelict Bengal would be nice, but I haven't heard anything about finding a ship of that size. if it's possible, yeah we would definitely do it.

As for a live Bengal, I'm not going to plan for that operation because of the work that will have to be put in to hide it. It would have to be flown in lawless space and would require non stop attention to protect it from not only players but also NPCs.

I believe it was on an episode of Wingman's hanger where they were talking about obtaining capital ships, it went something like this:

You will be able to purchase capital ships up to a destroyer, albeit a cut down, civilian skew (obviously the UEE wouldn't want its citizens to be able to match its military.

For larger capital ships ( I believe the Bengal was mentioned by name but don't quote me) they would seed a couple of them in deep space abandoned as wrecks in various states of repair for you to find and repair (they said something like a Vanduul strike on a Bengal's core rendering it inoperable) as a way of getting around not being able to sell them on the free market.

I know that the plan was just for the kingship bit I just thought that 2 carriers would be better than 1... For when such a time comes... ;-)

We could then make a gift of 1 of them (maybe the Kingship) to Linus and Luke as a thank you for all their work over the years?

We could get a Bengal and then just keep in in the system we plan on taking control of.

For larger capital ships ( I believe the Bengal was mentioned by name but don't quote me) they would seed a couple of them in deep space abandoned as wrecks in various states of repair for you to find and repair (they said something like a Vanduul strike on a Bengal's core rendering it inoperable) as a way of getting around not being able to sell them on the free market.

I know that the plan was just for the kingship bit I just thought that 2 carriers would be better than 1... For when such a time comes... ;-)

I remember this being said in one of the interviews or 10 for the chairman videos as well...

In any case I know it's possible, and that's why I said we need to employ our explorers to "find us a bengal" as we wouldn't need to fight for it. We just need to find one and repair it.

If we haid both capital ships we could use them as a sort of a moving base, or a haven. It would almost double our fighting potential as well...

I remember this being said in one of the interviews or 10 for the chairman videos as well...

In any case I know it's possible, and that's why I said we need to employ our explorers to "find us a bengal" as we wouldn't need to fight for it. We just need to find one and repair it.

If we haid both capital ships we could use them as a sort of a moving base, or a haven. It would almost double our fighting potential as well...

Why not just 2 KingShips?

Why not just 2 KingShips?

Likelihood and ease of access.

We won't be going straight for a KingShip when the game launches, at least, I hope as much, for it'd be suicide.

We'd be better off following a sort of ship hierarchy or ladder, getting bigger ships gradually, thus, this would put us obtaining a Bengal before getting a Kingship.

I'm willing to assume obtaining a Kingship might become a little easier with a Bengal, also.