App suggestions for buying music

I didn't see this specific topic covered so forgive me if there's already a thread going on somewhere.

So Google Music just died in my region and I can no longer visit the store to purchase songs/albums and was subsequently forced to now use YT Music. I checked it out and apparently there isn't a way to purchase anything through them, so what else is out there that is good and, most importantly, would transfer to my Youtube account without a bunch of fuss? And yes I'm aware I can stream just about anything, but I like offline and downloaded content so I don't have to rely on a connection all the time. Plus it's just nice to have my own library of songs.

Ideas? Thanks ahead of time :)

There aren't any that I know of. The most you can do is get a monthly subscription for something like Spotify Premium that allows you to download any song you want and listen to it offline through their app.

7 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

I like Apple Music

You think there'd be a conflict between an Apple platform and a Google one? Also what do you like about it? Good quality? Prices? UI?

12 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

There aren't any that I know of. The most you can do is get a monthly subscription for something like Spotify Premium that allows you to download any song you want and listen to it offline through their app.

I have heard of Spotify but didn't know much about it or met anyone with any experience with it. I guess I could just download it and play around with it, I assume it's free to start with.

9 minutes ago, Stylized_Violence said:

IDK I use Apple Music cause I've been using iTunes since 2004 and it let me back up my 120gb library of MP3 files ripped from discs for free in icloud storage, also because in my country 1 year of apple music is $8

21 minutes ago, Stylized_Violence said:

You think there'd be a conflict between an Apple platform and a Google one? Also what do you like about it? Good quality? Prices? UI?

I have heard of Spotify but didn't know much about it or met anyone with any experience with it. I guess I could just download it and play around with it, I assume it's free to start with.

Spotify is just about the best in music streaming, it allows you to download as many songs as you want for offline play as well

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang