[CeBIT] Fractal design introduced the new NODE 804

SSOB

Yes I've been looking at this case, but since I've decided I'm gonna go """Value"""oriented, I'm just aircooling. The case I'll be using is pretty awesome though, The Silverstone "Raven RVZ01" it's like the size of an xbox and can fit a GPU up to 13 inch. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I could fit a H75 in there with a scythe slipstream. The math says I can, but we'll see.

Hey "Sample Text" make sure to do a build log if you do use the RVZ01 case. That'd be interesting.  :)

Yes I've been looking at this case, but since I've decided I'm gonna go """Value"""oriented, I'm just aircooling. The case I'll be using is pretty awesome though, The Silverstone "Raven RVZ01" it's like the size of an xbox and can fit a GPU up to 13 inch. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I could fit a H75 in there with a scythe slipstream. The math says I can, but we'll see.

the problem with this setup is the stiffness of the pipes more than the height of the rad plus fan and waterblock.

it has been done but some aio will not work. idk which tho.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

the problem with this setup is the stiffness of the pipes more than the height of the rad plus fan and waterblock.

it has been done but some aio will not work. idk which tho.

Yep that's why I said "The math says I can, but we'll see" :P

Yep that's why I said "The math says I can, but we'll see" :P

look ay this thread, it could help in your choice of aio.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1466816/silverstone-raven-rvz01-ml07-owners-club/60

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

thanks

glad i could help.

There is nothing to discuss other than people looking for a home server chassis should definitely consider this, if only for its' uncanny number of hard drives. I wonder if you can order a third Hard Drive Cage to put below the other 2 beside the PSU...?

should be possible. one of the pic in the startpost shows the psu-side with one cage mounted in the bottom and one in the top, both in the front.

so if fractal sell them as a seperate item, you can have three of those cages inside without any problems

Absolutely dying for Fractal to release this already.

SOOOOO EXCITED.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Didn't Corsair already do the same thing minus the boxy look? Looks like something that has been done already, guess if you can't beat-um...

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Didn't Corsair already do the same thing minus the boxy look? Looks like something that has been done already, guess if you can't beat-um...

You mean the "boxy" and "cube" Air 540? yeah it's close(I like the Corsair one too), but this is an mATX case, pretty small yet with a lot of rad space. 

Also I fail to see what you mean by this:

"Looks like something that has been done already."

Were does Fractal implies that this is the first "boxy" case ever"? Hell, even their Node 304(which is it's little brother) is "boxy" too

What the heck, almost every case in the market has some similarities, if you're looking for something "never" done before, you are in a tight spot then.

The thing I dislike the most about it is the front IO placed on the oposit side to the window. Makes it impossible to be placed next to a wall.

https://twitter.com/V10R37/status/460057264565800960

sign.

looks cleaner that way, but i agree with you. the should have done something like nanoxia with the hideable i/o

I like this. I've been looking to move to a smaller case from my 690 Advanced 2, but didn't really want to make my 2 240mm radiators go to waste. This will be a good compromise. I'm fairly interested in hearing reviews from Linus once it comes out.

I like this. I've been looking to move to a smaller case from my 690 Advanced 2, but didn't really want to make my 2 240mm radiators go to waste. This will be a good compromise. I'm fairly interested in hearing reviews from Linus once it comes out.

Release date was around May, hopefully soon!

Well, it is May now and there's no word. Probably late May, I guess.

I was surprised to see this already for sale in my country. I thought it hasnt been released.

Price in SGD (~1 sgd to 0.8 usd). 

I rushed to that facebook page and clicked that youtube link hoping for a review lol 

I like it :)

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1