Cooler Master Nepton 280L

video still processing :(  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Damn it Linus, use your magical unboxing powers to make the videos process faster! :P

AND ITS UP! 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

"because duck tape" linus 2014

Specs

Meh, it isn't worth the extra size for minimal performance increases... I'd rather go with an H100i and benefit from Corsair Link than have to worry about sizes and all that noise.

//ccap

Meh, it isn't worth the extra size for minimal performance increases... I'd rather go with an H100i and benefit from Corsair Link than have to worry about sizes and all that noise.

Is Corsair Link really a benefit? I've heard mixed feelings about it, and i'm told id be better off with an H110.

Is Corsair Link really a benefit? I've heard mixed feelings about it, and i'm told id be better off with an H110.

i love corsair link, a little tricky to get a hang of, but after you do, it's a nice piece of software

Would be interesting to know which cases are actually compatible with this out of the box. Can't be that many or am I wrong?

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

@LinusTech I'm loving the segue from your introduction to the LTT animation. Much more polished and smooth, compared to a simple cut :D

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

Would it fit nice & snug in my C* air 540 ? tho i think ill still get the h110 as i know of hand it will fit my case + corsair cooler with corsair case .But will this still fit & also is that a light up block ?

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Would be interesting to know which cases are actually compatible with this out of the box. Can't be that many or am I wrong?

Yeah your kinda wrong most cases that support 240 will fit a 280

Was the duct taped rad actually a video ? cause I can't find it 

Turning on subtitles, hilarity ensues. "120 Million $ radiator"

Linus Law, this needs to be internationally adopted. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Linus Law, this needs to be internationally adopted.

Some one needs to start a thread and get it stickied that has all of them.

Ammmmmm Linus not to mean or anything but, i know you don't do unboxing anymore, but could you say what else comes with product. Like for example the Liquid cooler, say what CPU's it's committable with (brackets for installation) or a Graphics card what accessories does it come with. Stuff like that would be nice to see. The videos are great by the way.

Please people don't hate my suggestion :D

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

Reason they used alum radiator is because they want to make room for a Glacier 280L AIO with Copper Brass Radiator.. this is obvious with a brass copper radiator i expect it to drop firmly below H100i etc etc

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Linus you always put the fans on top of the radiator instead of the bottom radiator. Does it make a difference? What if the case has a top exhaust? I have the H100i and my chassis has a top exhaust fan. I replaced the stock fans with Noctua NF-P12's and I keep them on the bottom. Does a top exhaust fan mess with this? Would placing two fans basically touching another top exhaust fan also cause issues? I can't seem to figure out which is better if it even makes a difference at all.

Would it be worth moving to an AIO cooler like this from the heatsink listed in my sig?

Currently I get 55c maximum load temps. 

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2