Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
juan_tgn

New phone

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello

Currently I have an iPhone XS, I am very happy with it, but my father has broken his and while it is being repaired I give him mine and his (iPhone 8 )  gives it to my brother, the issue is  I have to look at a new phone XD

My options are the Xiaomi, I have seen that the new mi 10t lite / mi 10T and the mi 10t pro are going to come out, from what I have seen from 10t to 10t pro the only thing that changes is the camera and that one is 6gb and the other  8gb ram

is there much difference from 6 to 8gb for short time games on mobile?
 They are 100 eu of difference, but if it is not worth the change (since I am not from photos) I would prefer to invest those 100 eu in something else

20 hours ago, juan_tgn said:

Hello

Currently I have an iPhone XS, I am very happy with it, but my father has broken his and while it is being repaired I give him mine and his (iPhone 8 )  gives it to my brother, the issue is  I have to look at a new phone XD

My options are the Xiaomi, I have seen that the new mi 10t lite / mi 10T and the mi 10t pro are going to come out, from what I have seen from 10t to 10t pro the only thing that changes is the camera and that one is 6gb and the other  8gb ram

They are 100 eu of difference, but if it is not worth the change (since I am not from photos) I would prefer to invest those 100 eu in something else

Bro Stick with the Iphone. but no the 2 gigs of ram wont really impact your preformence in games 

On 10/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, juan_tgn said:

Hello

I have just received my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro. Man, this phone is a gem. Huge screen, performance, cameras, storage. Tried PPSSPP with some games.., runs perfect.

On 10/17/2020 at 4:36 PM, juan_tgn said:

Hello

You could get a OnePlus Nord

My Laptop: A MacBook Air 

My Desktop: Don’t have one 

My Phone: An Honor 8s (although I don’t recommend it)

My Favourite OS: Linux

My Console: A Regular PS4

My Tablet: A Huawei Mediapad m5 

Spoiler

Get a oneplus 7T if your budget allows...

Clean AF UI, great and consistent cameras, Flagship SD855+, 8/128GB UFS 3.1 storage, Fast in display fingerprint scanner, 90HZ Amoled panel, Warp 30W charging and really good build quality..

Or Get a Nord,

Decent midranger with good overall specs and decent camera

On 10/20/2020 at 3:50 PM, Sandro Linux said:

You could get a OnePlus Nord

A OnePlus Nord would be a step backward from the iPhone in most respects, as good as it is for the money.

2 hours ago, Commodus said:

A OnePlus Nord would be a step backward from the iPhone in most respects, as good as it is for the money.

He could get an OnePlus 8t pro then 

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Sandro Linux said:

He could get an OnePlus 8t pro then 

There's only the 8T, no Pro model for this go-round, and the camera is still a step backward (there are some definite upgrades elsewhere). Not necessarily a dealbreaker, but worth noting. The 8 Pro is the one you want if you want a OnePlus phone with a decent main camera.

3 hours ago, Commodus said:

There's only the 8T, no Pro model for this go-round, and the camera is still a step backward (there are some definite upgrades elsewhere). Not necessarily a dealbreaker, but worth noting. The 8 Pro is the one you want if you want a OnePlus phone with a decent main camera.

Ok

Spoiler