Secondary touch monitor

Lowseling

Hi everyone,

First of all sorry for my bad english, I'm italian. I'm a music composer and I started using a composition software called "StageLight" by Open Labs. For convenience I have to buy a touch screen monitor to use this software and use it as secondary monitor.

Can you recommend a monitor (size 10/11'')? And if I buy this monitor, how can I connect it to my computer and use it as secondary monitor?

Thanks in advance :)

If you find any monitor with touch enabled you can just hook it up with vga/dvi/hdmi/dp/whatever and use it.

If you find any monitor with touch enabled you can just hook it up with vga/dvi/hdmi/dp/whatever and use it.

Thanks for your reply, but I have not found any monitor with touch enabled and a 11'' size, do have you any idea?

Thanks for your reply, but I have not found any monitor with touch enabled and a 11'' size, do have you any idea?

http://www.mimomonitors.com/

This website sells a few, didn't look any further into the website myself but you could.

I don't think they make monitors, I think you have to invest in one of those drawing tablets.

No monitor that I have seen was 11"

http://www.mimomonitors.com/

This website sells a few, didn't look any further into the website myself but you could.

Ok thanks :)

I don't think they make monitors, I think you have to invest in one of those drawing tablets.

No monitor that I have seen was 11"

They have 10'' monitor, but I have to check if I can remove the monitor base to put the monitor horizontally in my desk