Stop guessing which game settings to use!

Nvidia’s G-SYNC module hasn’t had a lot of love lately, but that all changes with new Reflex-enabled displays like the ASUS ROG SWIFT PG259QNR, which can tell you just how slow your game really is.

Emily @ LINUS MEDIA GROUP                                  

congratulations on breaking absolutely zero stereotypes - @cs_deathmatch

From my experience with low-latency audio, Intel performs slightly better.

I would really like to see a follow-up with different system components and how it changes the overall latency.

Edited by HenrySalayne
Spelling erroes

"these kinds of fluctuations are normal, it's not something you'd ever feel"

>overwatch players have entered the chat

tho tbf, i'm in the mind that anything over 144hz is useless and all this low latency stuff is not going to help 99.9% of people playing, but the fact it gets so heavily marketed means people cry over the slightest thing. so i guess the marketing is working if they buy a new x or y cus they think an increase of 0.001 in some number is holding them back lmao

For what it's worth, that "Which DOS is best DOS?" video idea Linus mentioned sounds great.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

like whenever I see such videos I remember this thumbnail from 2kliksphilip lol SO representative 100% like if LTT and GN were girls that's EXACTLY how they would look like xD 

VN8vdEn.jpg

Like it's not that you have not done this when testing the nvidia ldat gear.... 

Mice dont have such huge latencies this was close to half what you have measured for the total latency on your older vid with the ldat (albeit hastily ) .. you should think that maybe this feature is useless since the hub contributes its own latency on top of everything else... 

here is how you should measure input lag 

I was watching this video and Anthony implied that in csgo (esports game), latency would be further reduced by turning on Ultra low latency mode but latency seems to increase a bit, but we didn't get full numbers in the video so difficult to tell. It would be cool to see if anyone could "Ultra" vs "On" for Nvidia Low Latency, because GPU heavy games, testing has shown that Ultra works but in cpu bound/esports games there is slightly more input lag. Maybe more tests would confirm this theory and get this information out there.

Check the bottom post by Ashun: https://forums.blurbusters.com/viewtopic.php?t=6411#p47672  and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CKnJ5ujL_Q&feature=youtu.be&t=435

• 2 weeks later...

My First Post :)

I would like to extend my gratitude to LTT since most of my PC optimizations come from the videos they post on YouTube.
I would have loved to see if G-SYNC had an impact on the latency for reflex and different refresh rates speeds on a monitor or if its more consistent.

With this we might really uncover if there is actually input delay when or not using g-sync