How can I get better air flow in my case

Willp224
6 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

install an exhaust fan in the back is the only way I can see without needing to mod the chassis 

I installed a fan in the back but it faced it inward to get more air into the case there is also a perforated section in the side panel  

2CFA16E2-ADDE-48D8-B015-71ADA29F9D26.jpeg

93B8CE59-8EA6-4886-87BF-ADB26CE8D415.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Willp224 said:

I installed a fan in the back but it faced it inward to get more air into the case there is also a perforated section in the side panel  

2CFA16E2-ADDE-48D8-B015-71ADA29F9D26.jpeg

93B8CE59-8EA6-4886-87BF-ADB26CE8D415.jpeg

I would change the back fan to blow out, should work better to remove the hot air up top

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I also noticed that when I plugged the fan into the 4 pin sys slot it did not go on does it go at specific temp or do I need to set it

21 hours ago, Willp224 said:

I also noticed that when I plugged the fan into the 4 pin sys slot it did not go on does it go at specific temp or do I need to set it

I fear the answer, but what motherboard you have? Case, and mobo, look like OEM parts. That will be problematic for upgrades. With fans, it can mean that only certain types of fans are accepted by mobo.

You can go to BIOS and see what kind of options you have available.

As for air flow, the CPU cooler is blowing towards mobo. So if CPU cooling is something you want to improve, best option would be to mount fan to mesh above CPU intaking. Rear should be exhaust since CPU cooler is blowing hot air all around it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv