4k tv for rtx 3090/ ( Limited budget around $900-1024 )

Ayush008

Hello everyone !!

Hope you are doing well !!

Stay safe and healthy !!

Your opinion is highly valuable 4 me.

I have assumed that many of you guys have  good  knowledge regarding pc stuffs n all , so I thought to share dis post with all of you.

I'm actually upgrading my pc ,  it's the best time for pc gamer to upgrade pc with next gen gpu and cpu. For that we need compatable  components like motherboard ,psu , ram etc. After purchasing all that stuff I realise that,  I have limited budget for 4k tv. After lot of research , I have selected three models. 

Would you be so kind to tell me , which one should I buy-

1.Samsung - Serif LS01T 43 INCH

2. LG -123 cm (49 inches) 49UK7500PTA 4K UHD LED TV

3.SONY- Sony Bravia 123 cm 49 inch (49x8000H)4K LED

{Please feel free to share me your opinion}

check rtings.com for reviews of each one, get one with low input lag.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just go for a 3080 and get a better TV instead. This way the overall experience will be much better. For example get a LG CX OLED or Samsung Q90T/Q95T. 

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Thanx @Enderman,

For sharing me your opinion !!

Unfortunately rtings  haven't reviewed lg model !!

1 minute ago, King Spartan said:

If you want the best gaming experience I think you should get a monitor for TV's I would check rtings.com

Any specific model ??

1 minute ago, Ayush008 said:

Thanx @Enderman,

For sharing me your opinion !!

Unfortunately rtings  haven't reviewed lg model !!

They might have a review on a similar model, like a different size one, or previous gen one, that should give you a good idea on what this one is like.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Samsung - Serif LS01T is the unmountable on wall version called samsung The Frame.

the LG 49UK7500PTA review is lg un7300....different regions have different numbers

the SONY- Sony Bravia 123 cm 49 inch (49x8000H)4K LED is a sony x80h

but yea check rtings. they have reviews on those tvs...better you look at the reviews on them