CPU: Intel i5 3570k 3.4Ghz (4.4Ghz)

PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w Modular

MOBO: Asus Maximus V Gene

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB 1866Mhz

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD6970

CPU COOLER: Corsair Hydro Series H60

tumblr_mgar5djeYI1rlobajo1_500_zps49389064.jpg

nice rig looks great with all the red even the PSU is a perfect match (=

Nice build, did the sleeved cables come with the PSU, or did you buy extensions, or sleeve them yourself?

I like all the Fractal cases, but I wish more people would build in the Define Mini, I love the look and size of it, but the Arc Mini is nice too

i think he sleeved them him self because if you look at his front IO cable they are sleeved as well but the ones on the powersupply he bought extensions cable i think

i love the arc mini, the define is enclosed and performance is forsaken with the enclosed case

design. i thought the define mini was the answer to all of it and i was dead, dead wrong. the arcs

openess allows the system to "breath" and transfer heat alot better than an enclosed box.

no matter how quiet and powerful the fan is...

im itching to redo my arc mini, but cant till the arc midi is done.

looks mighty promising DS.. +1

airdeano

Thanks guys. Yup it's a great case, definitely one of my favourites. Cables are BitFenix Extensions, barely fit them in lol.

Thanks guys. Yup it's a great case, definitely one of my favourites. Cables are BitFenix Extensions, barely fit them in lol.
have you sleeved your front IO cable? or am i wrong?

nice cable management! good job man

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Very nice, kept looking at the picture for a few good minutes. Colors fit perfectly.

Thanks. Only thing that doesn't work is the Blue PCB on my Video Card. I shall be fixing that shortly :P

Nice looking build bro! :D

Nice build, It has the same colour scheme as mine! Red and Black look so good together. The sleeved extension cables really finish it off. You should give custom sleeving a go, its time consuming but you get a real sense of pride once you've finished.

How are you finding the Maximus V Gene? Have you had any problems with it before? I was thinking of getting one.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Thanks guys. Maximus V Gene works great, best board I've used and I tend to upgrade my machines every year or so. Definitely gonna be sticking with this for a while. I highly recommend it.