Select components for me

Krishdude

Hello, I am living in India, I am planning to build a new rig. I have a budget of 100000 Indian rupees. I want to use rtx 3070 in the build when it comes out, it costs 51000 rupees. Can anyone suggests rest of the components. Please don't recommend components from newegg or ebay since its way too costly.

3 hours ago, Krishdude said:

Hello, I am living in India, I am planning to build a new rig. I have a budget of 100000 Indian rupees. I want to use rtx 3070 in the build when it comes out, it costs 51000 rupees. Can anyone suggests rest of the components. Please don't recommend components from newegg or ebay since its way too costly.

Do you have any existing components that you can reuse? Spending half your budget on the GPU will make it impossible to get everything else you need.

35 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Do you have any existing components that you can reuse? Spending half your budget on the GPU will make it impossible to get everything else you need.

no

On 9/30/2020 at 10:50 AM, Krishdude said:

no

do you have a monitor? keyboard, mouse?

On 9/30/2020 at 4:44 PM, boggy77 said:

You can save a lot here, India has the R5 3500 for around 10,000 - 12,000 Indian Rupees, which is an R5 3600 without hyperthreading, but has basically identical gaming performance, and also overclocks a bit better. As far as I know, it's a CPU exclusive to the asian market.