RTX Voice suppressing my voice instead of noise??

Ash_Kechummm
Go to solution Solved by .Apex.,
2 hours ago, Ash_Kechummm said:

I'm using the standalone RTX voice, I only have a 1660 Super, so no compatibility with broadcast. Also, the silences in the middle of my recording? that was RTX on and i was trying to speak. Sorry I forgot to mention it in the original post!

The 1660 Super doesn't support RTX voice, since you bypassed the installation then it isn't guaranteed to work properly

also I'm aware of when you enabled it, but I did it on my machine to the beginning of the clip and it got rid of the noise

untitled.mp3 Okay so I installed RTX Voice because my mic is really bad (and possibly malfunctioning?), but I don't have any other option for now, and i need to talk for my online classes. I have attached a recording with RTX off and on to illustrate the problem. Any idea why it'd think I'm the noise and how am i supposed to fix it?

I'll say this again, I know the noise situation is out of control but buying is not an option.

EDIT: My english isn't very good, so please do tell me if I didn't say something correctly or clearly.

Edited by Ash_Kechummm

18 minutes ago, Ash_Kechummm said:

I'll say this again, I know the noise situation is out of control but buying is not an option.

EDIT: My english isn't very good, so please do tell me if I didn't say something correctly or clearly.

I've used RTX Voice on your recording and it got rid of all the noise while keeping your voice, are you using the new NVIDIA Broadcast? which GPU do you have?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

40 minutes ago, Syn. said:

I've used RTX Voice on your recording and it got rid of all the noise while keeping your voice, are you using the new NVIDIA Broadcast? which GPU do you have?

I'm using the standalone RTX voice, I only have a 1660 Super, so no compatibility with broadcast. Also, the silences in the middle of my recording? that was RTX on and i was trying to speak. Sorry I forgot to mention it in the original post!

2 hours ago, Ash_Kechummm said:

The 1660 Super doesn't support RTX voice, since you bypassed the installation then it isn't guaranteed to work properly

also I'm aware of when you enabled it, but I did it on my machine to the beginning of the clip and it got rid of the noise

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

16 minutes ago, Syn. said:

oh. After Nvidia said It'll officially support GTX cards, I thought that one was ironed out.

well then, gotta look to borrow a better mic from somewhere