Help Port Forwarding will not work

Hi so I HAD a forum on google but it now says that its can't be found. I made a forum on windows 10. Here is a link to it https://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/165471-help-port-forwarding-will-not-work.html?165471=#post2033380

I would really appreciate it if you help me out here.

Is it an issue with your internet settings? Try to connect to the internet through your GUI using startx

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

24 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

Is it an issue with your internet settings? Try to connect to the internet through your GUI using startx

Ok how do I do that

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so I talked to arris and they said that my modem could not be bridged. I am wondering now if that is the issue.

Also I don't know if this helps but this is the error I get when trying to load into the server on a different WIFI.

PickleSmpfailedloading screen.PNG

Ok so I checked my external address with the 25565 port on a port checker which it said it was open but my server ip address with 25565 was not open so I asked my friend if he could join the server with my external address and he could!! I don't know why its working now maybe because I got rid of the port forwarding rule and ip reservation and then put it back but I did that before and it did nothing.

On 9/29/2020 at 5:29 PM, BluePickle151 said:

Hi so I HAD a forum on google but it now says that its can't be found. I made a forum on windows 10. Here is a link to it https://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/165471-help-port-forwarding-will-not-work.html?165471=#post2033380

I would really appreciate it if you help me out here.

Some modems / routers don't support NAT loopback, which can prevent LOCAL network devices from reaching a server running inside the LOCAL network using the EXTERNAL public IP address. Since your friend can connect to the server using your EXTERNAL IP address, that tells us port forwarding is either working or not required. Have you tried connecting to your Minecraft server using the LOCAL IP address of the server?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

22 hours ago, kirashi said:

Some modems / routers don't support NAT loopback, which can prevent LOCAL network devices from reaching a server running inside the LOCAL network using the EXTERNAL public IP address. Since your friend can connect to the server using your EXTERNAL IP address, that tells us port forwarding is either working or not required. Have you tried connecting to your Minecraft server using the LOCAL IP address of the server?

Yes I have connected to it with my local Ip but it is working now.