I need help with my mobo

I just bought a Asus P8H77-M, but it wont work. I have know clue what happened, as i have reconnectod all powercables, consulted the manual, reseated ram, nothing. The standby light is solid green, but no where else is there sign of power.

Do you have an dedicated GPU or integrated graphics card? If the former, what GPU? If the latter, what CPU?

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

24 minutes ago, Rainbow_Wendigo said:

Igpu

The cpu is a i7 2600k

@ImAlsoRanPlease reply directly to their comment or quote them as if you don’t do anything, they won’t know you replied.

5 minutes ago, BlazerBuddy said:

@ImAlsoRanPlease reply directly to their comment or quote them as if you don’t do anything, they won’t know you replied.

Since they created the thread, wouldn't they get the notification since they are automatically following it? I usually do, sorry.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

13 hours ago, ImAlsoRan said:

Since they created the thread, wouldn't they get the notification since they are automatically following it? I usually do, sorry.

Normally yes, but it doesn’t hurt to make sure as one more button to press is a lot more easier then going back and check ping :).

14 hours ago, Rainbow_Wendigo said:

I just bought a Asus P8H77-M, but it wont work. I have know clue what happened, as i have reconnectod all powercables, consulted the manual, reseated ram, nothing. The standby light is solid green, but no where else is there sign of power.

if no rgb turns on then the board is doa but rgb turns on then one of your slots is just not working. could also be out dated bios however i havent done much research on your board.