RGB Sync?

NachoRamos

Hey guys! I'm going to build a new pc and I have these 3 components which have RGB:

• Amd Ryzen 7 3700x (stock cooler)
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB
  • Cooler Master Masterfan Mf120 Halo White Edition

My only question is: Can all these components sync? Or will there be a compatibility issue?

Thanks! :) 

12 minutes ago, NachoRamos said:

-snip-

The stock cooler and MasterFan will use similar but still seperate softwares, and the Vengeance RGB Pro will use iCUE. The only real way to remedy this is to plug your fan and AIO RGB into your motherboard's RGB slot (without knowing the model of your motherboard, I can't help you with that), and controlling it that way. The RAM will still be iCUE, but if you have an ASUS motherboard, you can control your RGB headers with iCUE.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

11 minutes ago, NachoRamos said:

Hey guys! I'm going to build a new pc and I have these 3 components which have RGB:

• Amd Ryzen 7 3700x (stock cooler)
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB
  • Cooler Master Masterfan Mf120 Halo White Edition

My only question is: Can all these components sync? Or will there be a compatibility issue?

Thanks! :) 

so the amd AMD Wraith Prism cooler is argb

Corsair Vengeance is argb (software control only)

Cooler Master Masterfan Mf120 is argb.

so i dont think corsair icue software can controller the mb argb header so that would leave you with the other mb software to control the fans.  as for the AMD Wraith Prism cooler i no they made it more complicated then what you think. 

like others posted we need what mb you have or what controller you be thinking on using.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

25 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

so i dont think corsair icue software can controller the mb argb header so that would leave you with the other mb software to control the fans.  as for the AMD Wraith Prism cooler i no they made it more complicated then what you think. 

You can get 4-pin aRGB adapters for the lighting node pro, and ROG motherboards can sync aRGB with iCUE.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

41 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

The stock cooler and MasterFan will use similar but still seperate softwares, and the Vengeance RGB Pro will use iCUE. The only real way to remedy this is to plug your fan and AIO RGB into your motherboard's RGB slot (without knowing the model of your motherboard, I can't help you with that), and controlling it that way. The RAM will still be iCUE, but if you have an ASUS motherboard, you can control your RGB headers with iCUE.

I'm going to buy this motherboard: 

Gigabyte B550 GAMING X

7 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

You can get 4-pin aRGB adapters for the lighting node pro, and ROG motherboards can sync aRGB with iCUE.

i no that. but you have to buy the cable and controller that like $100 on its own. didn't no ROG motherboards can sync aRGB with iCUE thx

be better to just buy corsair wight fans.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links