BSOD error after upgrading

I upgraded my CPU from a 7600k to an R5 3600 yesterday. Only upgraded the CPU+mobo, nothing else. And since I was having some problems before, I thought it was better to reinstall windows at the same time. So, I did it. But now I am having BSOD errors continuously. I did not OC anything. At first, I thought my RAM was unstable seeing some of the googled results, so I underclocked from 2400mhz to 2133. Then I tried windows manager to update all my drivers, it says everything is up-to-date.

Now, some things I noticed are, the problem never occurred when I'm just browsing my PC, it only happened when I run something that outputs audio. (I could be wrong). I tried CPU+RAM+GPU stress tests. The test ran for 2hrs without any problems. But when I play music in groove music or AC odyssey, it crashed within 5-6 minutes. I tried completely uninstalling the Realtek driver, but couldn't.

notes:

1. I had a few audio issues, so I downloaded Realtek drivers from google. Before that, I did play Valorant for an hour. But the audio issue was actually my fault, and I did not need the drivers.

2. I have been writing this on my PC, and it hasn't crashed in the last 10mins.

3. I tried audio tests (although for short periods)

4. A few times I saw it crash literally 2 seconds after I launch something that uses audio. That includes a video, youtube, music, games.

5. It never crashed during a stress test.

some of the messages I get are,

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNEL_security_check_failure

PFN_list_corrupt

I have googled them, and it seems that I have one of these issues; driver incompatible, RAM issue, etc. Can someone please help me?

Specs: R5 3600

Gigabyte B450MH

1*4Gb DDR4+1*8GbDDR4 both at 2133Mhz

GTX 1660 OC Ventus

Windows 10 Pro version 1903 (Version 20xx) isn't available yet for some reason)

Edit: Finally fixed it by changing the CPU. I claimed warranty and they replaced it with another 3600. Seems like many R5 3600s are doing the same thing. If anybody else is having this problem with 300, it might be the cpu itself. 

download ddu and ddu the audio drivers and redownload and reinstall them.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

also run the system with only a single stick of ram , see if it stabilizes with just one stick in it 

10 hours ago, emosun said:

also run the system with only a single stick of ram , see if it stabilizes with just one stick in it 

So I took out one stick 8gb, still crashed. So i swapped them. And currently testing. Btw, I have a feeling it's not the ram...because I did run some RAM tests using the built in ram tester

10 hours ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

download ddu and ddu the audio drivers and redownload and reinstall them.

I did and uninstalled Realtek doesn't seem to do anything. I even uninstalled and reinstalled nvidia driver. nothing. Could the problem be in the mobo? It's completely new though. 

I can't find any solution. 

Last night I ran some GPU benchmarks to see if there was a problem with the display drivers. Test ran fine without crashes, but games still keep crashing.

24 minutes ago, BBaron5jd said:

currently testing.

let us know when the second test is complete

31 minutes ago, emosun said:

let us know when the second test is complete

Yeah it crashed again. But only when I tried to run Valorant and watchdogs 2. I can browse the internet, run superposition benchmark, play music, etc. 

I am currently trying out an nvidia driver from march 19 to see if compatibility has anything to do with it. 

you could try updating your motherboard bios if you haven't done already.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

On 9/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, Mark Kaine said:

you could try updating your motherboard bios if you haven't done already.

Looks like it was a bad CPU. I changed everything except the cpu and got the error. So then I decided to try another cpu. And the problem is gone. Looks like this specific model is causing the same issues for a lot of people on the internet.