B450 Tuf R7 3700X OC?

Hi, I already have a Asus TUF B450-Plus (ATX) motherboard (not the PRO). I want to buy a Ryzen 7 3700x, Upgrade the cooler to a NZXT X52 and overclock the 3700X to how muchever is possible inside of a Asus TUF GT 301 case. My question is, given that I have 3*120mm fans intake, 1*120mm Rear Exhaust and 2*120mm fans at top(NZXT X52) will I run into any VRM overheating issues? Also does this board throttle CPU performance to save itself?
I really need the CPU for Gaming, Editing & Streaming and I want to OC it. Please help me.

I have some images that I found on Youtube. But I don't fully trust it as this is the B450M Plus(mATX).

Screenshot_2020-09-29_at_4_17.37_PM.png

Screenshot_2020-09-29_at_4_17.45_PM.png

The board is subpart, it has a 4 phase and it uses 4C010B and 4C06B, it will handle a 3700x though, as for temps, that depends on more than one thing, you can overclock and check the vrm temps though case airflow will help, it's not the best board but it should handle a 3700x. 

1 hour ago, Arniko said:

Also does this board throttle CPU performance to save itself?

If the vrm gets too hot it will throttle the cpu yes. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4C010B and 4C06B, What are these? 
So I can OC' it right?
Also, How to check VRM Temps?

1 hour ago, Arniko said:

What are these? 

those are the mosfets. 

1 hour ago, Arniko said:

So I can OC' it right

you techincally can, as i said, it's not the best board but should handle a 3700x, airflow will help with vrm temps, as to how hot they're going to get depends on a lot of things but do monitor vrm temps, and as to how far you can overclock, we can't answer that, the only way to know is to try. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

19 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

but do monitor vrm temps

How??

1 hour ago, Arniko said:

How??

you can do that with hwinfo64.

Build Log: 

11 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

you can do that with hwinfo64

What exactly should I look for? (What is written for VRM Temps?) 
I might me annoying you but I am COMPLETELY NEW to all these

1 hour ago, Arniko said:

What exactly should I look for?

Vr mos or vrm mosfets iirc, though do note that some boards don't have vrm temp reading and i forgot if this board does have one or not. if the board doesn't have a temp reading, as i said, the board can handle a 3700x. 

Build Log: 

15 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

if the board doesn't have a temp reading, as i said, the board can handle a 3700x. 

That means, If it does not have the temp reading, I should be able to overclock it right?
Are there any other way to at least get an idea of the VRM temp?

1 hour ago, Arniko said:

I should be able to overclock it right?

Yes. you. will.

1 hour ago, Arniko said:

Are there any other way to at least get an idea of the VRM temp?

A thermal probe i guess.

Build Log: 

8 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

A thermal probe i guess.

Ok. Thanks a lot.

9 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

A thermal probe i guess.

Ok.

1 hour ago, Arniko said:

Ok.

Quick note though, as i said, the board can handle the 3700x reasonably well so temps shouldn't be terrible and it over all (as i said) should be fine. 

Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Quick note though, as i said, the board can handle the 3700x reasonably well so temps shouldn't be terrible and it over all (as i said) should be fine. 

Right