Is a mini pci e fast enough for a GT 710

37 minutes ago, knockless said:

Will a mini pci e bottleneck a GT 710?

Thanks.

It won't bottleneck it,it's a very weak card.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

Just now, Vishera said:

It won't bottleneck it since it's a very weak card.

Thanks 

and

1 minute ago, lexusgamer05 said:

Nope. The GT710 is not powerful at all, so you probably won't have to worry at all.

Thanks

But will it bottleneck with mi 1st gen intel core i3 330m? (Arrandale)

Just now, knockless said:

Thanks 

and

Thanks

But will it bottleneck with mi 1st gen intel core i3 330m? (Arrandale)

It looks like your laptop is more of a burden than a helper.

If you have money for it,consider buying a better laptop (there are plenty of good used laptops on the market).

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz

2 minutes ago, Vishera said:

It looks like your laptop is more of a burden than a helper.

If you have money for it,consider buying a better laptop (there are plenty of good used laptops on the market).

Yeah, and my budget is the price of a GT 710 ngl.

1 minute ago, knockless said:

Yeah, and my budget is the price of a GT 710 ngl.

Well, you're not going to be able to use a GT710 then anyways, since you still need to buy the mPCIE -> PCIE x16 - adapter and a separate power-supply. As I mentioned in your other thread, no, you can't power the GT710 from the mPCIE-socket.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Well, you're not going to be able to use a GT710 then anyways, since you still need to buy the mPCIE -> PCIE x16 - adapter and a separate power-supply. As I mentioned in your other thread, no, you can't power the GT710 from the mPCIE-socket.

T_T

10 minutes ago, knockless said:

T_T

At this point, I'd just simply suggest you to tell all your parents and relatives and whatnot to give you your birthday- and Christmas-gifts as money, so you can spend it on a new laptop. Also, ask them if you can e.g. mow their lawns or do something similar to earn a little extra.

Yes, I know it's annoying to have to save up the money and wait for a longer time to have enough for a new laptop, but.....well, you're not the only person in the world who has to do that. You just have to learn some patience.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

7 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

That's true,It requires external power in order to work.

Seems like OP was confused by people speaking about PCI-E and not mini PCI-E.

Just now, WereCatf said:

At this point, I'd just simply suggest you to tell all your parents and relatives and whatnot to give you your birthday- and Christmas-gifts as money, so you can spend it on a new laptop. Also, ask them if you can e.g. mow their lawns or do something similar to earn a little extra.

Yes, I know it's annoying to have to save up the money and wait for a longer time to have enough for a new laptop, but.....well, you're not the only person in the world who has to do that. You just have to learn some patience.

I agree,in the other thread i recommended to save money as well.

Once OP has enough budget we can recommend a laptop to buy.

5 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

hmm, Thanks