Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for the name/type of this 3pin RGB cable

Never mind. Those are called 3pin JST-SM connectors. Now that I found the name I found a ton. 

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

The one on the far left. https://imgur.com/a/KEYTOiu

Those are the cable set that comes with these strips. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DKPYZ7L/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They're also the same type of connector that Phantek uses for their Halo digital fan frames. Neither Phantek nor Airgoo sells just those cables and I'm having a hard time searching since I don;t know their name or type. I tried asking both Phantek and Airgoo what they're called but the only response so far was from Airgoo and lol the person just linked me these. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ASIN%3A+B08JLSFPRM&i=tools&ref=nb_sb_noss

That was no help. I think there's a language barrier going on.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now