Custom built Case

japer85

Hi

new to the forum, so hi

I am looking for a company whom makes custom ATX computer case, and can be delivered over seas (i live in Australia)

does anyone know a good company?

Thank you

Howdy and welcome :)

this sounds like specifically a question for Australian users as there could be an Australian custom case maker.  They generally start appearing about 6 hours from now.  One never knows though.  The only Australian resident I happen to remember as being such (there are probably a bunch that I don’t) is @mr moose but he tends to be not all that active lately.  Might reply to a PM. All I got.  GL and have patience :)

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, japer85 said:

Hi

new to the forum, so hi

I am looking for a company whom makes custom ATX computer case, and can be delivered over seas (i live in Australia)

does anyone know a good company?

Thank you

Protocase. Hope you have deep pockets :)

8 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Howdy and welcome :)

this sounds like specifically a question for Australian users as there could be an Australian custom case maker.  They generally start appearing about 6 hours from now.  One never knows though.  The only Australian resident I happen to remember as being such (there are probably a bunch that I don’t) is @mr moose but he tends to be not all that active lately.  Might reply to a PM. All I got.  GL and have patience :)

I don't know of a company that does it specifically, but just about any fabrication/engineer firm should be able to build whatever you ask them.  As for sending it oversees you can do that yourself.

@Bombastinator I check in on PM's and respond to these, but avoid the rest of it.

EDIT; I meant to quote the OP not bombastinator, but he/she should get the notification anyway.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

How custom are you looking for? Full engineered or some simple paint/material mods?